Chapter 15

I don't own Naruto, the images or the music!

Kakashi P.O.V

Obito, Rin...sorry.
Hotaru...I'm sorry I couldn't say goodbye but I'm so proud of you and how strong you are. I wanted to see you grow a bit more but my time has come to an end.
I love you sweetheart...with all my heart, and I'll be watching over you.

Hotaru P.O.V

We were walking when suddenly I felt something bad.
No...this feeling...it's the same when...

- Hotaru...what is it? – Sasuke asked.

- I...I have to go. I'm sorry, I'll catch up with you guys later.

I immediately teleported to Konoha and widened my eyes because of what I was seeing...no...they're here.

3rd P.O.V

Hotaru was now running seeing all the destruction, she stopped suddenly when she saw Kakashi there, not moving at all.
She immediately went towards him and started healing him but she realized it was no use, he was already dead and she couldn't save him.
She started crying uncontrollably.

- First Asuma...the Jiraiya...after that it was Itachi...and now...Otou-san...please..............NO!

Her eyes became red and she started to get mad and transforming into the Kyuubi, this happened because not only was she vulnerable but on the other side Naruto just lost control of his Kyuubi duo to see Hinata being killed in front of him or so he thought.
4 tails...6 tails...8 tails

Hotaru P.O.V

Me and Naruto were now about to take the seal of his Kyuubi out.
I don't care...I lost everything. Haha, Chichi, the Third Hokage, Asuma, Jiraiya, Itachi and now Kakashi...I don't care.
Suddenly we were sent to the ground by someone who then gave each of us his hand to help me and Naruto stand. We accepted it and got up, we looked up and we widened our eyes when we saw who the person was.

- It's you. – Naruto's Kyuubi said.

- The Fourth...Hokage? – Naruto said impressed and he smiled.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

- I've manipulated the seal in a way that allows me to appear once the 8 tails is released and the seal comes close to breaking. I was truly hoping it would never come to this though. I didn't want to see you again, Kyuubi. – Minato said.

Then the Kyuubi growled at him.

- Then again...I'm pretty happy that I get a chance to meet my son and daughter all grown up, so we can call it even. – Minato said.

I widened my eyes duo to what he said.

- YONDAIME! Get over here and let me tear you apart! – Kyuubi said.

- That's not exactly an enticing reason to go near you. That's fair enough right Naruto, Hotaru? – Minato said.

- You just said my and my sister's name. Why...do you, the Fourth Hokage knows my and my sister's name? – Naruto said impressed and confused.

That's right...I never told him...I can't speak...I don't know if I'm happy or mad at him.

- Huh? I had to give my own son and daughter a name after all. – Minato said.

- Son? Daughter? Then...we are... - Naruto said and then looked down.

- Yes. It's exactly as it sounds you are my son and daughter! – Minato said with a smile.