Chapter 12

I don't own Naruto, the images or the music!

I woke up in a room and sat up. I saw Juugo putting some ligatures on Sasuke.

- You're awake. – Karin said with venom.

Juugo finished and came towards me to do the same but stopped.

- Your wounds... - Juugo said.

I looked at my body.

- Thank you Kurama.

- Just be careful next time brat!

- Don't worry Juugo, I'm fine now.

- How did you heal that fast?! – Karin asked surprised.

- It's none of your business Karin. – I said while getting up and went to Sasuke's side.

- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! – Karin screamed.

- WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?! – I screamed at her.

I putted my hands on Sasuke and started healing him.

- You didn't need to. – Sasuke said.

- Stop acting so DAMN tough, duckbutt! – I said and he glared.

- You 2...are a bit weird. – Suigetsu said which made me and Sasuke smirk.

- There...better? – I asked him.

- I am...thank you. – Sasuke stated.

- HEEEEE!!! – Suigetsu said.

- What's wrong?! – I asked Suigetsu confused.

- He...said...thank you... - Suigetsu said surprised.

I sweat dropped and sat next to Sasuke.

- You act high and mighty about wanting to kill Itachi, but if you keep messing yourself up like this, you won't be going anywhere. – Karin stated.

She's joking right?!

- Oh I'm sorry that we got attacked by 2 guys of the Akatsuki! Would you like something in return for doing NOTHING?! I don't know...maybe...A PUNCH IN YOUR FUCKING FACE?! – I said mad.

Suigetsu laughed and then said.

- Well, we've been travelling nonstop for quite some time, so now's a good chance to get some rest.

- You've done nothing but rest since we started, you lazy ass dipshit! – Karin said to Suigetsu.

I sighed.

- They're worse than Nii-san and Sakura. – I said which made Sasuke nod in agreement.

- You didn't do jack shit back at the Northern Hideout, so don't even start trying to boss me around. – Suigetsu said.

- What was that?! You want a piece of me, you little dipshit?! Let's go then! – Karin said.

So...much...NOISE!!!

- SHUT THE HELL UP!!! – I screamed at them.

- H-Hai. – they said in unison.

I sighed...stupid team.

- Suigetsu, Karin, did you find any information on Itachi? – Sasuke asked.

- You're a bit too screwed up to try and be bossy, you know! – Karin said.

- So...that's a no. – I said and she glared at me.

- I got some information on Akatsuki, but nothing specific on Itachi. – Suigetsu said.