Chapter 10

I don't own Naruto, the images or the music!

*Akatsuki Hideout*

Itachi P.O.V

Me and Kisame just finished capturing Yonbi when leader called us.

- You're late. – Pain said.

- We just finished hunting the jinchuuriki. We're late because we had to bind him so he wouldn't escape. So, why are we being summoned? – Kisame said.

- There's some information I wanted to share with you right away. – Pain stated.

He must wanna tell them about Orochimaru's death.

- Orochimaru has been killed. – Pain stated.

- After leaving the Akatsuki 10 years ago, his death finally came to him, eh? That means Hotaru carried out what she promised, that kid is something. I wanted to see how he died and I wanted to see how the Zombie Twins died. – Kisame said.

- Hidan and Kakuzu were still one of us. Watch your tongue. – Pain said to Kisame.

- Gomen. So the ones who killed Hidan's team back then were... - Kisame said.

- They were people from Konoha. – White Zetsu said.

- It was Kakashi and the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki platoon, including Hotaru. – Black Zetsu said.

- Hotaru-chan?! And that platoon is strong, isn't it? They punched Deidara-san full of holes, too. – Tobi stated.

- TOBI!!! YOU ASSHOLE, JUST SAY ANOTHER WORD! MY PATIENCE CONTAINER IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE, HN! – Deidara said mad.

- Easy, easy, easy! If your patience container is a bag of your patience, Deidara-san then like your bag of exploding clay, you'd just shred it to pieces immediately. – Tobi stated.

- DAMN YOU, TOBI! I'LL KILL...! – Deidara started.

- Deidara, calm down. You'll prove Tobi right. – Pain said.

- Tch. – Deidara said.

- I made senpai angry! – Tobi said.

- And Toni, you're always saying too much. You're angering your senpai. – Pain stated.

- Hai! I'm sorry! – Tobi said.

- How will we catch the remaining Jinchuuriki like that? – Kisame asked and Pain sighed.

- Anyway, whoever killed Orochimaru must've been something else. Who was it? – Kisame asked.

- Uchiha Sasuke. – Pain answered.

- I was supposed to be the one to beat Orochimaru up, hn. – Deidara said.

- Impressive. Nothing less from Uchiha Itachi's little brother. – Kisame said.

- He's currently going around gathering companions. Moreover, they're troublesome shinobi. – White Zetsu said.

- Which means? – Kisame asked.

- You should know one of them, Kirigakure's Houzuki Brother. He's one of them. – Pain informed.

- Suigetsu, huh? That takes me back. – Kisame stated.

- Juugo of the scaled is with him as well. You need to stay alert...all of you. – Pain told us.

- Why? – Deidara asked curious.