prologue

F A D E D S C A R S

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A B O U T

In such a sophisticated universe Manik Malhotra is a powerful and arrogant Business man who controls the life of his people in ways favorable to him but not long as a free-spirited and determined Fashion designer Nandini Murthy pops up one day at his luxurious office to assist his team in costume designing which changes both their lives forever.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

P R O L O G U E

"Ms. Murthy I hope you will understand and oblige the contract" Manik stood clad in a crisp white smooth shirt with his sleek black blazers accompanied by his usual smirk and his hands in his pockets before Nandini who was no less gorgeous in a red and white polka dotted gown which swiftly covered her till her knee exposing her slender and silky legs as she browsed the file.

"No I don't" She snapped back with a calm expression over her face throwing the file back in his desk and crossed her arms."I can't agree to do whatever you say. It's my life and my choice to do whatever I want to do with it"

"If you can't agree with my terms then I'm sorry I can't agree to let you work" He said in a dangerously low tone as he witnessed the file flying from her hands and landing at his desk. He walked to his office window with his hands still clinging in his pockets.

"Alright then Mr. Malhotra, I am leaving. I hope you get someone of your choice" She turned her heel. Her sling bag swaying with each of her step.

"Think once Ms. Murthy, My company stands first in the most successful and established companies, I cater almost to 20% of the population in the world and nearly 75% in India. I could give you the luxuries which even the top star hotels can't provide you." He walked towards her expectedly, his smirk still lingering on his lips.

Their was a pause.

She turned to face him and said "You right Mr. Malhotra" His smirk grew and he went to his desk to grab the contract for her to sign."But, I can't accept. Maybe you are the topper in the list of successful businessman but I am not that kind of a material you are looking for, I value myself and I accept the same from others. I can't stake my dignity, if I follow whatever rules you have laid for me it will decrease my standard and belittle me"

"So, you mean to say..." He spoke quietly first time probably sounding defeated by someone which he is not used to.

"I refuse." She took out her sunglasses and swiftly pressed them in bridge of her nose and walked away.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    C H A R A C T E R 

    D E S C R I P T I O N

Manik Malhotra is the epitome of Hotness, Charms and Handsome. He is the most powerful and top-notch person and the youngest businessman to emerge this successful. He has everything and anything which anybody can dream of but not Love. He is ruthless, arrogant and wants people under his fist.

Nandini Murthy is a mother of a beautiful boy of 4 years. She is a wonderful fashion designer and the most wanted costume maker of the nation. She is beautiful, cool and free-spirited who believes in people and love. Professional to the core she respects people and expects the same from them.

What will happen even these two polar opposites strike a deal which makes their life take unexpected twist and turns changing their course of life forever ?

▬▬▬▬▬▬

A C H I E V E M E N T S

What's hot #1

Kyy #1
Manan #2

▬▬▬▬▬▬

P L A Y L I S T

>> Laal Ishq ~Arijit Singh

>> The heart wants what it wants ~Selena Gomez

>> Breathin ~Ariana Grande

>> You belong with me ~Taylor Swift.

>> Ek ladki ko dekha tho aisa laga (Remake) ~Darshan Raval.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

Votes and Comments please?! They are my only supply of energy and motivation.

#okaythanksbyePooja:)