10 | she is changing.

There is a reason I named this update with this😄 I wanted to show their changing attitude simultaneously and I found this apt!

And, I'll be updating alternative days. So, look out for the updates😍😃

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

10// she is changing

"Manali...!" Harry squeaked in Manik's lap as soon as the plane landed to the ground. He had enquired Nandini about the place he is going and tried to get as much information as possible. He was a curious baby.

Halfway in the flight Nandini slept with him in her lap, tiredness seems to have taken over her. Having no one to speak now, Harry was left quite bored. As soon as he saw Manik awake he got up and sat his in lap, much to Manik's astonishment.

Nandini and Manik had their cat fight on. They were given seats which were joined together, but their ego's were very big and hence they convinced the passengers adjacent to them to give them a seat and so now Nandini and another girl were sitting and on the other side Manik and another man. Harry sat along with Nandini.

"Batman!" He patted Manik's nose. Manik opened his eyes and stared at him groggily.

"Good Morning" He said woozily and took him to his lap. The man beside him chuckled only to receive a glare. "What?"

He stook his head and turned away.

"Uffo Batman! It's evening" Harry looked at him disapprovingly. "You are emballasing me!" He pouted angrily.

Manik's eyes widened. This kid is the most adorable human he has ever seen. "Really?" He made a sorry face.

Harry stared at him and looked apologetically. "It's okay Batman, kids make mistake!" He tried to console.

"Kids?" Manik looked at him incrediously. He was enjoying being with this kid so much! In his office he was always rude and irritated and wanted to show his supremacy, but here with this Feisty pair of Mom and son, he is shook.

"Excuse me? Please can you get out?"

Manik looked at the man beside him, irritated. "What?"

"Everyone's getting down. Manali has arrived" He said.

"Oh" In this cute camaraderie he has not even acknowledged the cold and the breezy environment around him. He took Harry in his arms and moved away. Nandini was already taking out the suitcases.

He saw her struggling to pull one of the suitcases, it was struck over the clamp. He transferred Harry to his other hand and helped her pull it out.

Nandini could feel his chest hitting her bare shoulders. She froze. It was like rubbing her shoulders in such soothing way. She has never liked Manik, leave liking, that's too far, she's never even thought of becoming friends with him. When he gave her that bouquet she was mentally convinced that it might have wrongly been sent to her until she saw his note.

But this... She doesn't know... It was warm and though guiltily but she admits that he never move away.

"Excuse me?" his voice brought her back from the reverie.

"Huh?"

He pointed his hand towards the door. "Ladies, first."

Nandini was too fazed to even think if this is some pathetic taunt of his or what. She took her luggage and looked for her son, only to see him cozily sleeping at his shoulder. Her lips formed a smile.
____

Nandini removed all her articles from her suitcase and placed it at one of the cupboards in her deluxe room.

It was awesome.