12 | she compliments him

Phew! That was quick:) ♥

Just as promised. Double update:)

▬▬▬▬▬▬

12// she compliments him

Nandini got clad in a black full length sleeveless dress with her hair done straight and big concentrated circles earring. She finished her look with golden heels which had a butterfly at one side.

She made Harry ready and took him to Manik's room. It was so misty. She was baffled that she might have come to the wrong room.

"Is it room 305?" she coughed.

Manik turned around and saw her. "Of course. Come in Nandini"

Nandini saw him standing near the mirror. He was wearing the professional business look- crisp white shirt, black pants and a black blazer exclusive of a tie.

"What are you doing to create this mist?" Manik looked on puzzled. Nandini's eyes fell on the perfume in his hand. "Do you use full one perfume bottle per event? "

Manik narrowed his eyes on her. "No and it's not funny"

Nandini rolled her eyes at him while he turned back to the mirror. Nandini was keenly observing him as he applied gel in his hair and combed it to perfection. Even though he was in casual business look, he looked breathtaking.

"You look great" She commented.

Manik smirked at her from the mirror. "Swooning already, uh?"

"Oh, just shut up!" she retorted.

She has to control her senses. She can't let it happen again. She has seen the outcome of love and she can't put everyone's life at stake. Love is not for Nandini. No. No.

No.

Manik finished off quickly and they locked their rooms and left.

▬▬▬▬

Nandini's team arrived just on time as they prepared. They started arranging the presentation and other works while Manik went to leave Harry in his room.

They had decided while Nandini is doing preparations for the meeting, Manik would take Harry to his designated room and take care of him. When she is done she will come and put Harry to sleep while Manik will await the clients arrival and later they would carry on.

And so Manik was to take care of Harry. "Batman. This place is so big..." Harry pressed on the last word and indicated it by long gap with is small hands.

The room was big and had lots of soft toys. Teddy's and bears occupied full room. Manik's team must have been very afraid of the consequences of not doing the work properly and hence the result.

"Batman, ale these toys fol me?" Harry rolled his lips.

Manik was quite impressed with his team's effort. "Yes, champ. Everything is yours."

"Can I take it home?"

It was impossible to carry these toys in the flight. Nevertheless, Manik decided that he must ask his team to send it to Nandini's House.

"Sure" Harry beamed at him.

Nandini was on her way to his room. She had completed all her work. Clients will reach here by 20 minutes and she has to put harry to sleep.

"Manik, clients will arrive in 20 minutes. Go and check out if everything is right and..." Nandini was gobsmacked at the enormous array of teddy's and bears. "What is this?"