Chapter 1 - Edited

10 years ago:
Lucille P.O.V

I was sitting in the back seat of the car while my dad was driving and my mom sat in the passenger's seat. After having dinner at the restaurant we were driving home. I was looking out the window watching how the raindrops were racing each other.

While looking out through the window I could see that shadows were following us. They had the shape of wolves. I didn't give it much thought because we do live close to the woods.

When I looked away from the window, suddenly the car was turning upside down. You could hear me and my mom screaming from miles away.

"MOMMY DADDY" I was crying my eyes out and couldn't feel my left arm anymore. My mom didnt respond, she was unconscious.

Suddenly the door from my father's side was ripped open and a man took my father out. I couldn't see who it was. I was starting to get dizzy from all the crying and the pain from my arm and head.

I heard growling and yelling and suddenly, silence. I wanted to stay awake but my eyes weren't letting me.

Someone broke my mom's door open and before I knew it I heard a scream and then silence.

I was waiting and waiting but nothing came. I finally gave up and closed my eyes.

I woke up in a hospital room. Unaware of what my future was waiting for me without my parents who were not in my life anymore.