Trouble in paradise

I still cannot believe what that woman did to me. She made me a laughing stock. My reputation. It was down along in some drain in Olympus Main St.

She dares. That crazy goddess.

It was more than 10 mortal years and still there is no clue about her. And to think I am Lord of Sky. And those good-for-nothing subjects of mind. Now they found a new way to mock me. So why change it. Useless heads.

It felt like yesterday when a long-faced godling came to me with that news. At first, I thought it was some silly joke on her part and she will come back. But she had some other plan.

"Are you going to continue being a grouch or do something?" it was Hades.

In the light of this recent incident (as recent 10 years are) I found that he was the only sane sibling. Poseidon was holding his stomach and laughing out loud. He was almost tearing up.

"Come on Huffy, you know it was your fault", Poseidon wipes out the tears "I don't understand why she had not done it years ago."

I knew it was my fault, but it was not like I was going to agree. I Was Lord of Sky after all.

Hera was okay with it though, or I thought. It was fun poking her jealous bone, like pulling an angry rattle snake's tail. Never imagine that she will do something so drastic.

Before I could counter the statement, Apollo ran into the room; breathless. There was a wild grin on his face.

"I found her. I found Lady Hera"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, Hera is missing. 

First chapter. Not my best. Hope you like it