Love Expert

(10 years earlier)

(10 years earlier)

Zeus really is a pig. Godly Supreme Pig. Hera's fury has reached the limit. Her hands were balled into fists and she wants nothing more than braining her husband with his very own lightning bolt.

Zeus was down there, in the garden, enjoying the company of those childish nymphs. Oh! He was more than enjoying it.

Although Hera was a goddess of both marriage and childbirth herself, she never had a happy or peaceful marriage. Her husband continued to have love affairs with goddesses, nymphs, and mortals long after he married Hera, much to her dislike.

After eon's long marriage, her husband's infidelities never stopped. Hera was fed up with this heavenly matrimony. But she was not the one to lose or give up. No, she wanted revenge for those entire trysts her husband had.

And she found a way that day.

"Ah! Lovely morning Lady Hera" The newcomer adjusts his Bow on one shoulder "And such a lovely view." He gave her a mocking smirk.

She looks down at her husband, who now had a nymph on his lap and she was feeding him some nectar. She turned away from the view towards the young God. He was barely wearing anything to cover his divine work.

"What do you want?" She was not in the mood for any formal pleasantry and she was sure he was not here for any important task rather than stirring trouble.

"Why I want to help you of course." He answered with a mischievous grin.

I let out a scoff at this answer. "Well I don't think it is from the goodness of your heart; is it"

"Lady Hera you wounded me. Of course, I have no ill intention....well other than a little fun. Life these days in Olympus is boring" He continues "I can help you get a perfect revenge".

She gave him an overall puzzled look. What is he up to? Why is he trying to help her?

"And why should I trust you" she raised one eyebrow at him

"Because trust me, I am only one who can help you" Eros winked at her "Afterall I am the Love Expert"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is Eros up to?

Love, vote, and Comment