Words of a king...

The throne room was quite like the graveyard.

The only sound that could be heard was the echo of Zeus' boots. No one had the guts to ask the king of heaven the reason for this emergency meeting, but the empty peacock throne spoke volumes.

The disappearance of their queen was no unimportant feat and for Zeus, it was a question to his position.

'Father, everyone is here. I think we should start.' Apollo cautiously approaches.

In Apollo's words, Zeus turns around and looks at his subjects. He knew that they were here because of fear or to feel their bellies with the gossip of Olympus and shame of the king.

'Of course you... you all maggots will come to see me in shame.' Zeus thought to himself.

But this was to be done. Unfortunately, it was their right to know that the king of Olympus was a douchbag and the queen of Olympus has gone MIA because she was too much of a drama queen.

So, he tries to address this matter as calmly and quickly as possible without giving away much information.

'So yes everyone person here you are called here to say that the queen of Olympus has gone....'

He looks at the face of a subject, eyes like a hook trying to poke and pull out all the secrets that can drag him down to Tartarus.

So yes he lied.

'The queen of Olympus has gone for a secret visit to mother Reah for a few decades.'

Of course, he did, everyone does. But the look on the face of his brothers and sons was the clue that he had done.

So what if he did, he was the king, and the King's words where are always true.

'So now that you know everyone gets out. Now.'

On the command of their King, the Gods rushed out except for the twelve as ghosts before dawn. Well, all except for the ones that he wishes would disappear and leave him alone.

---------------------------------------------------------------