Possessive Bad Boy

IllI's Outfit

               IllI's Outfit

             Venus's POV                  Illi's POV      I wake feeling like the room is spinning and my head hurts

             Venus's POV

               Illi's POV
      I wake feeling like the room is spinning and my head hurts. Looking around, I don't remember where I am. Panic feels my chest as I shoot up. The bedroom door opens and Santos comes out.
    I calm when he sits down on the edge of the bed. "I carried you here. You feel asleep when we were laying down at the house last night," he says. I take a deep breath, remembering last night now.
     ×××××××××
       My head rests on his chest as he plays with my hair. His legs won't stop moving, kicking me a few times. He sits up and stands, pacing.
    "Are you okay?" I ask him. He nods, looking out the window. He jumps once, making me confused.
    He takes someone's out of his pocket, turning away from me. "I don't care if you smoke," I say. He turns around again and takes out a lighter. "ADHD?" He nods, lighting the small joint. "So am I gonna have to deal with you now when your high in a little bit?"
   He chuckles, taking the joint from his lips. "Not unless you just get high with me," he says with a evil glint in his eyes. I stay quiet, not sure what to say. He hands the lit joint to me. I look at it, not sure what to do.
   He sits down next to me. "Put it between your lips, and gently inhale," he tells me. I do as he says and cough. He laughs at me. "It gets easier."
    ×××××××××
            "Yeah, I remember now," I say. He runs his knuckles down my face, looking at my lips. He leans in ad kisses me quickly. When he does, its like I forget how to breath for a moment.
    "Should we tell your brother about this?" He asks when he pulls away. My brows draw together. "About us?"
    "I don't even know what this is. What is this?" I say. He takes my hand, making soothing motions with his thumb.
    "I was hoping you'd be my girlfriend," he says. My eyes widen at his words. I'm not sure how to respond to him. Sure he's been nice lately, but can I just forget about the last four years? He's caused me to think that killing myself would be a good option. Made me think I'm worthless, ugly, stupid, and other things as well.
    "Can I think about this?" I ask him. He looks down, nodding. "Thank you, and no. We shouldn't tell him what happened." He kisses my cheek. I smile at him, blushing.
     ××××××××××
      "Where the hell have you two been!? I swear to God if you were fucking my little sister I will make sure you have no dick to fuck her with!" Marcus yells at Santos when we walk through the door.
     Santos walks over to my dad and says something. "He called me last night. They were both tired and lost track of time talking. They did nothing wrong. Right, Illiana?" He asks.
    "Of course not," I say. Marcus seems to calm a little and pulls me into a hug. Venus grabs my shoulders.
    "Come with me," she says, pulling me out of the living room. She closes the door to our room and goes over to the closet. She throws clothes at me. "We're going out to a party tonight with ten boys. Please say yes. You can leave when ever you want since its not far from here."
     I look down at the clothes. "Fine," I say, knowing theirs no point on arguing. I go to the bathroom and get dressed while she gets ready in the room. When I'm done brushing my teeth, washing my face, and getting dressed, I walk out of the rest room and bump into a hard chest.
     I look up to see Santos. I look down at his hands and see a book on his hand, Page 492. "Sorry," he says. He leans down and kisses me again. I don't do anything, too surprised to move. His hand rests in my lower back. "Sorry again."
    I look down, blushing with a grin. "Its okay," I mumble.
    "Have you started reading it yet?" He asks. I nod, not able to look up at him. "You look really pretty." My blush grows brighter.
    "Thank you." He kisses my forehead and walks into my brothers room. When I start walking to the room again, Venus is looking at me in shock. Oh no, she seen. "Let me explain!" I say​, closing our door.
     "You don't have to; I'm just shocked. I mean, I was always expecting it, but I didn't think you would ever let it happen. You two are cute," she says. I look down. "What?"
     "Him and I aren't official. He wants to be together, but I'm not sure. He's letting me think about it. Its hard to forget how bad he made me feel," I tell her.
    She takes my hands. "I'm sure you'll make a choice. Have you decided in what your going to do about your dad?" She says. I looks down at my slippers that I'm wearing. Their designed to look like cats with tiny ears and a cotton ball as a tail.
    "No I haven't. I want to see him, I'm just scared what will happen if I do," I say. She kisses my temple and gives me a soothing smile. When I was younger, I always wondered what it felt like to have a sister, now I know. But she's not only my sister, but my best friend; which makes this all that such better.
    We walk out of the room ad to the living room. We stand I front of the boys. "You kids don't stay out too late. Illi, please make sure they don't get shit faced," my mom says. I nod. Of course they don't expect me to drink, I'm the good girl. Always have been. Part of me wants to change that a little bit, but I like staying on the safe side. Me getting​ high last night wasn't me.
     "Let's go," Marcus says.
     ××××××××××
       The music is too loud for me to even hear my own thoughts. Which is a good thing right now. Lately, my anxiety has been through the roof.
     Marcus, Venus, and Santos are all dancing. Marcus is dancing with Santos's little sister Leslie, Venus Is dancing with Luke, and Santos is dancing with some girl.
     She friends up against him, her hands roaming his body. Thing is, he doesn't look interested, instead he looks uncomfortable. He's already tried pushing her off, but she won't bulge.
     A guy sits next to me. He's only a few inches taller than me and kind of scrawny. He gives me a small smile. "What's your name?" He asks. His voice is soft.
    "Illiana. Yours?" I answer, shaking his hand. Their smooth like he just applied lotion.
     "David. I don't mean to be weird, but I just walked by and seen you alone looking bored. My friends are more social than I am, so I thought we could keep each other company."
    I smile at him. "I could use that. What school do you go to?" I ask him.
   "I just moved here. I'm gonna go to Meermont," he answers. "I'm in my senior year, graduating early. You?
    "Same as you, and I'm graduating early as well." His eyes shine against the bright lights. There a chocolate brown color. We keep talking and laughing. It's all good until he starts to lean in.
     Someone pulls me out of my seat, shocking both me and David. I look up to see Santos with a serious, murderous look in his eyes. "You think you can play her, David?" He asks.
    David stands and glares at Santos. No one ever does that. They fear Santos and for good reason. "Come on. Don't be a cock block, man." Santos scuffs.
     "Your new here, that means you don't know some things that you should. She, Illi, is mine. You touch her, or look a her inappropriately, I beat the hell out you. Don't even try it again."
     I look a Santos, scared cause the tone of his voice. He sounds like he wants to rip out Davids throat. "Sharing is caring. She looks like she'd be a freak in sheets."
     Santos grabs the collar of David's shirt and shives him against the bar in a non- attention grabbing way.  David's eyes widen. "I don't share what's mine. And she's mine, your not going to touch her. Now I think you should leave before you have a broken nose."
    He let's go of David and David rushes away. Santos looks back at me and grabs my hand, pulling me away and outside. He tugs me until were a few houses down and in a dimly lit alleyway.
    He pushes me against the brick wall and crashes his lips to mine, his body presses completely against mine. His tongue enter my mouth as I sigh, our tongues dancing with one another's.  My fingers run through his dark hair.
      "Your mine," he says between kisses. "No one elses." "Mine." He lifts me up and keeps me up against the wall, his hands against my butt. His hips move against me, making us both sigh. He tilts my bead back and moves his lips to my delicate skin below my ear. I moan kind of loudly, not expecting it to feel that good.
    His tongue brushes against my skin and he leaves a mark. I bite down on my lip. "You sounds sexy," he says breathlessly, looking into my eyes. "Be mine," he says.     

   AN: This was just a little bit of his possessive side, requested by @firecrackergirl. Please comment another side of him you guys want to see, it helps me with ideas!!! Share. Stay alive fudge nuggets |-/                                  -Veah