Damn Girl

Illi's POV      "Will you shut the hell up?" I say to Venus

Illi's POV
"Will you shut the hell up?" I say to Venus. She looks at me weirdly.
"Why do you have a guy here? Are you rebounding? Let me see-"
"Nothing like that. Your just talking really loud," I lie. Jules has finally started to sleep. I was scared getting up because I didn't want to wake him. It breaks my heard that he has to go through what he does. He doesn't tell me what exactly he sees or hears, but I know it must be bad.
"Oh, sorry. Aunt Marie is having her babies first birthday tonight," she says. My eyes widen.
"And we're just figuring this out?" I ask. She nods.
"Uncle Josh told dad, so that explains why this has happened. Get ready," she says. I shift uncomfortably.
"Okay, so I do have someone here, but it's not a bad thing," I say. She slaps my shoulder and pushes me to the side before going into the room. Her mouth gaps open in shock. I pull her out.
"You two are back together?" She asks. I stay quiet. "Its not bad, I'm just surprised. You must be happy." I smile.
"I guess." She picks her bag up from the counter.
"Brickwood park at two," she tells me as she walks to the door. I run my hands through my hair when the door closes.
"Did you fall?" A rough voice asks. I turn around to see Jules.
"Yeah," I lie. "Are you okay?" I ask. He nods. I walk into the room and take out clothes. "So my aunt is having her kids first birthday tonight. Will you come with me?"
He looks at me with raised brows. "Are you being serious?" He asks. I nod. "I mean, you don't think Marcus will make a scene if we show up together?"
"Maybe, but-you don't have to come if you don't want to. It was just a suggestion," I say. He takes my hand.
"I'll come, just make sire you know how to cover up my murder."
××××××××
Jules keeps his hand placed at my lower back as we walk to the area the party is at. "You sure about this?" He asks. His voice sounds nervous.
"We can turn around now before anyone sees is if you want to leave," I tell him. Venus waves is over. "Too late." We walk over and hug her. Marcus makes makes his way over with Leslie at his side.
"Do I wanna know?" He asks. We both shake our heads. "Okay then." My aunt walks over and hugs me, her baby in hand. I take her in my arms.
"Hi, beauty," I say in a soft voice. She gives me a small smile before reaching back for her mom. My uncle Josh comes over and takes her.
"Santos?" He asks. Jules nods and shakes his hand. "You two are?"
"Together," we both answer. He smiles awkwardly at us before walking away.
"So that gives me my answer about you two," Marcus says. I smile nervously. "Well I can't be one to talk now can I."
"No, you can't," Jules says. A girl walks by wearing a tight black dress and steep heels. She looks Jules up and down, batting her lashes. I take his hand and glare at her. He looks down at me.
"Damn girl. I'm not gonna go after her," he says in a whisper.
"I have to make her know that."
××××××××
He closes the door behind us as he we step onto his apartment. That girl had ruined my whole mood for the rest of the night. "I don't know what I'm supposed to day to change your mood."
I look up, sighing. "You don't have to say anything. I'm just one of those insecure girlfriends that feels like you found her more attractive than me," I say. "Hell, I found her more attractive than me."
He sits down on the couch next to me. "No one can compare to you in my eyes," he says. I find myself wanting to roll my eyes at that. "I love you and won't leave you because someone gives me a sexual glance. But I can tell that you reacting this way."
I open my mouth to lie about it, but think against it. "I lied earlier when I said that I hadn't had sex with anyone since you." He bites down on his lip.
"Why-why did you feel the need to lie about that?" He asks. I take a deep breath, my eyes tearing up.
"Cause it wasn't my choice whether I wanted to do that or not," I answer. His jaw clenches. "During my senior year of college, my roommates brother-he...you can guess what he did to me."
He stands up and walks over to the window. "And you didn't think to tell me this?" He asks harshly. I shake my head.
"It doesn't matter anymore. It was almost two years ago now." He pinches the end of his nose.
"He raped you. You don't think that matters in our...sex life?" I stand.
"No, I didn't think it did," I snap, grabbing my bag. "I'm gonna go," I say. He grab me.
"No. I'm sorry if I'm acting like an ass right now, but I'm pissed off that someone did this to you. Is that why you had those pills? Cause you were having nightmares?" He asks. I nod.
"Yeah, they got really bad to the point where I sometimes thought it was happening again," I say. "I know that I won't act the same with you when were intimate because of that," I tell him.
He wipes away my tears. "That's okay, I don't care about that. I love you," he says. I get up on my tip toes and kiss him. He cups my face in his hands and deepens the kiss. The feeling I get when I kiss him comes back to my stomach.
"I want you," I saw against his lips. He picks me up and carries me into the bedroom.
×××××××××
Mature
"Oh my gosh," I moan as he goes faster. I grip his shoulders, my nails sure to leave marks. He kisses my shoulder and up to my lips. I tug gently on his hair.
He moans my name as I clench around him. My breaths begin to come faster. I close my eyes and take deep breaths. "I love you," he says.
"I love you," I reply. I run my hands down his tattooed arms. Squeezing my eyes shut, I reach my peak, making him do as well.
"I can get used to this," he says as he lays down next to me. I look over at him. "Laying down with you in bed before we go to sleep. Making love. I just want a future with you."
"I want that too."

AN: This was HER possessive side. I can say that what happened to her DOES still have effects on her as you will soon see. PLEASE COMMENT A SIDE OF HIM AND HER YOU WANT TO SEE. IT HELPS WITH IDEAS!! Share. Stay alive |-/ -Veah