Night Terrors

Jules's POV
The PTSD keeps me up at night. The memories of things I seen keep me awake at night and often make me zone out. Even with Illi in my arms it doesn't go away.
Having her back as mine has made me feel like how I used to. I don't want to use the word depressed to decide how I felt, but that's what it was.
"You okay?" She asks me, making me jump. I take a deep breath.
"I'm fine," I ask. She sits up, and looks at me, narrowing her eyed.
"How long have you been awake? You look half dead," she says. I shrug. It's nearly seven now. "So your going be distant?" I nod.
"Its just the whole PTSD thing. Keeps me awake," I tell her. She tilts her head to the side, running her hand down my chest.
"There anything I can do?" I smirk, and pull me on me. She chuckles as she looks down at me. Sitting up, I place my lips on hers. She moans a little as our tongues move together. I move her tank top off and throw it to the side.
"Do you want this?" I ask, making sure she doesn't feel pressured. Her lips trail down my neck and to my shoulder.
"Yes," she says. I flip us over and pin her on the bed. She pulls down her underwear while I do the same.
"N-not that it matters, but have you-have you done this with anymore since-"
"No," she says. I nod and push into her her slowly. Her nails dig into my back. The front door opens and closes. I jump off of her and lay down as the door opens. Lucas looks at us on horror.
"Well now I see why you ended things," he says snappily. "For someone that's just going to use you for sex?" I hand her her tank top and she puts it on.
"This doesn't invol-"
"I know it doesn't, but you deserve better than someone who just wants your pussy," he says. My jaw clenches. I grab my sweats and put them on under the sheets. Standing, I size up up him.
"Did you get what you came here for?" I ask, my fists clenched. He glares at me.
"There's no use now. She's too busy being a whore," he says. I step towards him.
"Don't bother, Santos," she says. I look back at her and step back. He grins and gives her a dirty look.
After he leaves, I lock the door again. She leans against the door frame, her shorts back on. "I see you ended things." She scuffs.
"Yeah, it an hour to get him to leave," she says. I sit down on the couch. She sits down next to me. "Sleep," she tells me. I rest my head on her lap. I run my hand down her leg until I fall sleep.
××××××××
I wake up go the sound of a loud explosion. Instead, I'm only in Illi's living room. "Again?" She asks me. This is the third time I've woken up.
"Yeah," I answer. She kisses my cheek and stands to go to the kitchen. She comes back with a water bottle and pills. I give her a weird look.
"They help with nightmares and stuff like that. I had to take them for...reasons," she says. I take a deep breath and take them. She sets the bottles on the table and stands, offering me her hand. "Maybe you'll sleep better in bed." I stand up and follow her in.
I lay down with my head on her breasts. "You have a pillow."
"This is better."

AN: Sorry if this was shitty. This was Lucas's angry side, requested by @firecrackergirl. Please comment a side of him or her you want to see next. Share! Stay alive |-/ -Veah
Characters now ↓↓↓

 Share! Stay alive |-/               -Veah    Characters now ↓↓↓

Santos (Jules^^)

Illi ^^^^

        Venus ^^^^^

Venus ^^^^^

Leslie^^^^

         Marcus ^^^^^

Marcus ^^^^^