Anger

Illi's POV
     Seeing my mom in front of me acting like she doesn't know why I don't want to see her angers me. She doesn't deserve to look like the good guy in this situation.
      Jules squeezes my hand gently, trying to keep me calm. "I honestly don't know why she doesn't want to see me. Maybe it's just shock," she says to my foster parents. I scuff hatefully. They all look at me with raised brows. 
     "Do you want me to tell them? I never have for my own sake, but I damn sure will if it means your ass getting out of here," I snap. My dad walks over and takes my hand.
     "Go ahead. We both know I'll find away to find myself out of the dirt," she says. I glare and look at my dad to my mom.
    "From the time I was four to the time I was ten, she sold me around to child predictors for money. I didn't know what was happening so I didn't have a say. Eventually I told my teacher for some reason and thank God she got me out. Only God knows what you would be making me do now for you," I say.
     My moms hands ball up in fists. Jules stands, leaving me cold and stand behind my mom. She lunges herself at her, trying to grab into her hair to draw her closer. Jules grabs her from behind and yanks her away despite her struggle.
      He keeps her in place as she tries to fight her way out if his arms. My dad walks over and stands in front of her, saying calming things. My birth mom walks to the edge of the bed.
    "You know what you be doing? Still sucking dick for money, you whore" she tells me in a whisper. My heart beats fast. "Your exactly like me and you can't keep denying that. He'll see that as well in you."
    I look over at Jules who is still holding my mom in place my her arms. "He-he won't. He doesn't see like that," I tell her. I'm not aire if I'm trying to convince myself of that.
   "Oh sweetie, when are you going to wake up and realize it? He's the type of bit that looks for those good girls, with a broken past and convinces them they love them. But truthfully, he doesn't and all he wants is to get laid. I'm telling you this as a mother."
   I blink back tears, shaking my head. Part of me knows she's not right, but then their the other part. "Maybe your right, but he's not going to get that. I don't love him, I'm not attached. He can't hurt me."
     She moved a piece of my hair. "Stop lying to yourself. You love him and are getting attached. Just say it. You love him," she says, leaning in closer.
   "No I don't," I say. I find myself hoping that my heart will beat so hard it'll stop in this moment. Its been so long since I've wished for death.
    "Say it damnit and I'll leave," she says. I close my eyes, my head starting to hurt.
    "I love him," I say as if it isn't true. "Happy, I said it? I'm in love with him and he's only going to hurt me in the end. They always leave. Just like the mom I actually needed did and my dad. Go to hell."
    "Well, I'll see you there," she says. I swallow down nothing. My throat is actually very dry. Jules walks over and stands on the opposite side of my birth mom. She stands and offers her hand. "Julia."
    "Santos," he says. She looks down at me. "You should leave now. Her blood pressure is getting too high." She smirks at him and strides over to his side. That tight feeling in my chest grows.
     "Okay. Call me sometime if you ever get lonely. God knows she's not gonna give it up anytime soon," she says, running her hand down his chest and rubbing him. He grabs her wrist and pushes her hand roughly to her side.
    "Don't touch me. Mr.Valentine, will you walk her out while I stay with them. I don't trust myself," he says. At least he's being honest. My dad walks my mom out and closes the door.
    Her words about Jules repeat in my head like a broken CD. I don't want to believe​ what she said, but it's hard not to. "How are you feeling?" He asks. My mom stands quietly in the corner.
     "I don't know. Sick, very very sick," I say. He grabs the bucket and sets it next to the bed. I take his hand. "I'm sorry about all of this. You didn't sign up for a girl with Cancer." He sits down on the edge.
    "No I didn't, but I did sign up for you and everything that comes with it. Through sickness and in health," he says. I chuckle.
    "Aren't those marriage vows? We're not married," I say. He leans in.
   "Not yet at least," he says with a grin. I blush, staring into his green/grey eyes. I remember once telling myself that I would never fall for them.
     The door opens and the doctor comes in. "Hey," he says in a friendly voice. "I have amazing news."
    "What is it?" My mom asks waking over. The door opens and my dad comes in, this time with someone else behind him. Marcus. The doctor smiles at me.
    "Your Cancer free now. Your welcome to go home very soon," he tells me. I sigh, smiling widely. Tears fill my moms eyes. He leaves the room. Marcus jogs over and takes me into his arms. I immediately start crying.
     "I'm sorry I'm such a dick," he says, his voice thick. I pull back and smile.
    "You really are," I say. He rolls his eyes. He man hugs Jules.
    "If you hurt her, your a dead man," he says, looking at me. Jules smile.
    "Wouldn't think of it."

AN: Guys this story now has a ranking and has reached over 1k reads!! This was her angry side, requested by @laqueeshaork. Please comment a side of him or her you want to see next!! Share!! Stay alive! |-/            -Veah