Cheating?

Seven Months Later
Illi's POV
Jules has been acting weird all day. Not in a bad way, but just not himself. I've hardly seen him, this morning he left before I was awake and keeps coming and and out the apartment.
I walk out to the living room to see him in the kitchen cooking something. "Are you trying to poison me?" I ask, wrapping my arms around his waist from behind. He tenses at my touch.
"No," he answers, turning around. "I'm trying to be a good boyfriend and make you dinner." I kiss his shoulder.
"Okay then, but don't put too much of that powder. It makes things hot," I tell him as I move to get a water. He slaps my ass as I bend down. I jump up and smack his arm.
"Pussy," he mumbles. I cock a brow. "You can't handle hot stuff? How have you been handling me all this time then?" I roll my eyes, trying not to laugh at his cockiness.
"No, its you I'm worried about. The other night j barely put any in the noodles, and you acted like I put the whole container," I say. He sucks in his cheeks.
"Your right," he says. I smile and lean against the counter. "You look very pretty."
"Thank you?" I say as if its a question. I don't like when he's like this. The last time we acted off like this, he was cheating.
××××××××
"Will you please just tell me why your being so distant from me. You say you want this to last and grow, but your not letting it," I tell him. He twists his ring nervously.
"I-I don't want to lose you by telling you. It's over anyways," he says. I stand up, having enough of this. He grabs me and pulls me back down harshly. "I've still been seeing Nikole."
Hurt and anger wells up inside me. I want to cry, I want to punch him, I want to leave, I want to claw his eyes out. "You-you what?" He tries taking my hand but I stand. "Don't touch me."
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sleep with her, but it happened. I should have been more careful," he says. I scuff, shaking my head hatefully.
"When did you hook up with her?" He looks down at his hands with an ashamed expression. He should feel like shit.
"A few weeks after we got back together. I went out for drinks with Marcus and he left early. Right when I finishing my last drink, she showed up. That's all I can remember from that night."
I take deep breaths, trying to calm myself. "Does Marcus or anyone else know about this?" He nods. "Why didn't you tell me when you seen me the next day? Why wait a month and make it worse?"
He blinks back tears. Maybe if he cried like a little bitch, I'd feel some sympathy for feeling so mad at him. "Cause I didn't want to lose you. You know how much I love you-"
"Don't say that. If you loved me as much as you say you do, you wouldn't of had sex with another girl." A tear escapes his eye.
"I do love you, what happened shouldn't of. I've never even thought of another girl other than you. Do you really think I would cheat of on was sober?" I take a deep breath.
"Sober or not, you still did what you did and didn't tell me."
××××××××
"Are you okay? You've been acting weird?" I ask. He looks at me from the corner of his eye.
"Its done," he says, not answering me and grabbing plates. I get food and sit down in front of him. He moves his food around on the plate with his fork. I take a bite and shake my head.
"Are you cheating again?" I ask. His eyes widen.
"What? No, hell no. Why would you ask that?" He asks. I shrug. He stands up and looks down at me.
"What are you doing?" I ask as he sits in the chair closest to me. He takes my hand and squeezes it.
"I love you and.. I don't know how to talk right now." He takes a deep breath. It's not even hot in here and he's sweating. "I love you Illiana. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and have kids with you. Have a happy life and have you by my side. I won't ever leave if you don't. Will you marry me?" He says and takes out a red box from his pocket.
"You-your being serious​?" I ask in shock. He nods. "Yes." I answer, starting to cry. He places the ring on my finger and kisses me. I smile against his lips.
"I love you so much," he says, placing his hand over his heart to calm down.
"I love you too."

AN: Yay! Comment a side of him or her you want to see next PLEASE!! Share. Stay alive |-/ -Veah