Chapter 1

Hey guys sorry it's been a while since I've updated. I've been super busy.

IMPORTANT: READ THE UPDATED INTRO PLEASE, IT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING

Now with the next chapter

Kanan's pov

Ezra comes home today so Hera's had everyone cleaning the ghost for his return. As I cleaned me and Ezra's room I placed Ezra's lightsaber on his bunk. I've missed him so much, although I didn't put a whole lot of effort into video chatting with my son...
In fact I haven't seen or heard from him in months. Does he look different, sound different, have different types of preferences, or is he even still Ezra? What am I saying of course he's still Ezra, nothing will ever change that. I finished cleaning our room and smiled at my work. Everything was dust free and organized perfectly. "Love the medical transport just landed, he's here!" Hera said with joy as she bursted into the room, hugging me with tears of joy. "Our son's home." I smiled. "Then let's go get him." Hera ran quickly out of the room yelling throughout the ghost that Ezra was finally home, me following close behind her. Sabine, Zeb, and Chopper all came in front of the ghost with us as the door to the ship opened. There stood our Ezra but....
Something was off, he kept his eyes to the ground and seemed.... Afraid.
We ran to him as the doctor smiling beside him held what looked like his pills Ezra needed, unfortunately it was a big bag. The moment I hugged Ezra he did something he's almost barely done. He flinched and scooted away but have us a slight smile, at this rate I didn't care about his reaction and hugged him anyway. "I missed you so much." I never felt him hug back however "I-I-I mis-sed you to-o." Hera joined the hug kissing Ezra's cheek while crying, happy that our boy is now home. "O Ezra my sweet boy, we love you so much." "I-I-I love you to-o-o." The others joined the hug and then we grabbed Ezra's bags, we took them to our room and sat them down. "I'm making fried chicken for lunch, your favorite Ezra." He smiled but said nothing, something's wrong.

Where's my Ezra?

Sorry it was short

Sorry it was short.

Col out✏️🖌️✒️✏️✒️🖌️