Chapter 2

Kanan's pov

Later Ezra disappeared from sight and was no where to be found. Hera was of course worried and sent me to go find him. I walked past our room and found him sitting on the edge of my bunk fidgeting with his fingers. I sat next to Ezra even though he at first moved away from me. "Ezra, I'm sorry I didn't keep much contact with you." "It's a-alright K-K-Kanan,
I-I-I understa-and." I smiled and rubbed his back, at first he flinched but eventually calmed down. "Hungry." He gave me a smile and nodded. "Alright...." I stood up and offered a hand to him, he never reached for my hand.... He got up and quickly made his way to the kitchen, me following in pursuit. In the kitchen the Zeb and Sabine were in a tied game of holo chess, chopper watching them from a distance, and Hera making fish tacos. Ezra sat the farthest away from everyone at a bar stool. "Umm... Ezra why don't you join me here and help me with this game? You were always better than me after all." Zeb asked in a nervous tone and scooted over to make room for Ezra, Ezra looked to me as if he needed permission. Has alarming as that was, I pushed my thoughts of it away for later and mouthed to him a "go ahead.". Ezra smiled, sat next to Zeb, and began giving pointers. Stuttering? Afraid? Silent? Where's my Ezra... Ever since he returned, he's been... Different, the bad kind of different though. He may have his feelings guarded through our bond but I see it in his eyes. He's broken and scared.

Sorry this was short but I'm running out of inspiration for this

Sorry this was short but I'm running out of inspiration for this. Ideas guys? Also the pic! I'm going to open a club/school for fan girls and boys someday if this  doesn't already exist!

Col out🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞