Chapter 3

Next chapter yay!!!☺️

Ezra's pov

He can't know, he can't know, he can't know I repeat as I rock myself back and forth sitting in the corner of the bathroom. All the memories that won't go away, that haunt my dreams, my daily life in general. It never goes away... Kanan can't know, he'll freak out even more. I stand up and look in the mirror, dark circles were under my eyes. I can't sleep, normally sleep was pleasant in the past but now.... I avoid it when possible, I fake it and lay awake along with my thoughts. "Ezra? You in there?" I hear a loud voice say from the other side of the door, Sabine. I wipe away faint tears, put on a smile, and open the door. "Yep, just fine." My heart ached lying about how hurt I am, but she wouldn't understand. I go around her and to the kitchen.

Sabine's pov

"Yep, just fine." Ezra said smiling, he wasted no time to get out of this situation and left to the kitchen. I stared blankly at him as he left. He's in pain, I can see it in his eyes and behind that fake smile of his. So....
Why lie about it instead of coming to us? What are you hiding Ezra Brigder.

O my gosh 😂

So true, right?😂Sorry this was short but I plan on updating "Broken Hearts" today

So true, right?😂
Sorry this was short but I plan on updating "Broken Hearts" today.

Col out🐶🐱🐶🐱🐶🐱🐶