ii

Getting to school was a heap easier with Reggie around. I sat in his car as he drove.
"What up with you?" Reggie asked as I looked out the window. I sighed.
"What went on at Cheryl's?" You asked Reggie.
"Nothing. It was so boring. They played a couple of rounds of seven minutes in heaven-" I darted my eyes at him. "well, one round, Andrews went first and Veronica joined him." I gasped.
"He's been in a foul mood all morning." I confessed to Reggie as he drove. I thought it had something to do with Betty to be honest with you. Just as Reggie parked the car and turned to face me.
"I had to put your name in the book."
"Reggie! You said you wouldn't!" I shouted at him.
"You know you rack up some good points." I slapped his arm.
"How could you?"
"Let me speak." Reggie started. "I only put us hooking up in there, I had to put us, you know, doing it in there as well, but only once. It's so the guys would get off my back about us." I rolled my eyes.
"Reggie. I swear to god."
"Babe. I promise. It's just you and me." Reggie smiled and kissed my forehead, then nose, then lips.
"I'll see you inside." He whispered and we both go out of his car. I was still mad at him though. I got to my locker just as Jughead was finishing a conversation with Archie.
"What? Sardonic humour is just my way of relating to the world." Jughead mentioned as I stepped around Jason's memorial near his old locker.
"Look it's the rich kids from the goonies." Jughead said gesturing towards Reggie and the rest of the jocks.
"You're one of them now Arch." I told his and Jughead looked at Arch.
"She's right you know." He sighed heavily. "Alright I'm out." He said walking in their direction. Reggie bumped him heavily.
"What it Wednesday Addams." He beamed. He can be a real douche. Just as Archie turned away I looked at Reggie and shook my head in disappointment.

I sat with Kevin and Betty in the common room as they spoke about Veronica's act of kindness. I looked up from my book.
"What does magnolia even taste like?" I asked them.
"We're going to find out at lunch time." Kevin pointed out just before Principal Weatherbee began to speak in the head over speaker system about treating Jason Blossoms death as a homicide. I walked into biology and sat at an empty desk.
"Seats everyone!" Our professed announced as he walked into the classroom. As everyone partnered up Reggie came over and slumped down next to me. Reggie was telling me over the summer how much he liked biology and was surprisingly good in thai subject.
"Look (Y/N) listen."
"I'll be your partner, don't say another word." I demanded and he looked at you shocked.
"O-okay." He whispered as Archie spun his head around to face the two of us. He gestured to Reggie and mouthed 'what the hell?' And I gestured back looking like I had no freaking idea what was happening. Archie turned back to speak to Cheryl.

During our lunch break, I sat with Archie as he practised strumming his guitar.
"You know, you should take lessons from Miss Grundy."
"I'm already doing that." He muttered.
"It's just an idea." I spat back turning back to my biology book. Veronica, Kevin and Betty came over talking about Moose and being fluid and his girlfriend Midge and staying in the closet. Whoa guys, great start to lunch. I could see Betty looked extremely uneasy and uncomfortable the whole time Archie played. I looked at Veronica and she looked as me. Betty suddenly couldn't control her emotions she got up after Archie's song and he followed her. Veronica went to get up.
"Whatever's going on, they need to figure it out on their own." I told her and she nodded.

I sat with Veronica at Pops. Bring the new girl in Riverdale must be hard, with all the rumours and everything.
"What's got you in a knot?" I asked her and she looked up from her phone.
"Betty and Cheryl."
"They're friends?" I asked her curiously.
"They might be. I'm not too sure. I gave her a mani-pedi voucher, then she turned on me a is now getting her mani-pedi done as we speak."
"Cheryl and I aren't even that close." I scoffed her. "Anyways, you technically turned on her."
"I didn't know, well that's a lie." She paused and looked at me.
"What's it like having a hot god-like brother?" She asked me. I sighed.
"It's alright I suppose. I don't really mind getting called 'Archie's Sister'."
"Oh come on. It must be a pain in the arse. You never get the attention. You're always compared to him-"
"That's enough. I get it." I told her an she smirked.
"There must be someone in this town that treats you differently." She asked me.
"Dad." I told her.
"(Y/N). You know what I mean. No boys go your attention?" She asked me and I shook my head.
"You're straight yeah?"
"Yeah." I told her. "But I hear rumours about you and Betty." I giggled and she laughed.
"Hey. It's worked. We're in the river vixens squad." I rolled my eyes playfully at her comment.
"When did your mom start working at Pops?" I asked her as I spotted her mom in a waitress uniform.
"The other day." She added.
"Hey Mrs Lodge." I called her over.
"Yes dear?"
"(Y/N). (Y/N) Andrews." I smiled at her introducing myself to her.
"You're Andrews daughter. God you look a like like your parents. Your mother's hair and your father's charisma. What can I do for you?" She asked me.
"I was just gonna order the usual for Andrews. Archie will pick it up afterwards." I told her.
"No worries." She smiled at me. "Tell your father I say hi. I haven't seen him in so long." She said as I began to pack up my books.
"No worries. See you at school Ronnie!" I waved and then turned back to her. "What does magnolia taste like?" I asked her and she laughed. She opened up her bag and gave me the last cupcake in the box.
"You tell me." She smiled and I took the box and walked out.