iii

Readers Outfit:

~*~

Jughead 👑: Psycho Lindsay Lohan's guilty

Me: Don't be ridiculous. Why would she kill her own brother?

Jughead 👑: I don't know. You ask her. You guys are friends.

I rolled my eyes at his text. I placed my phone back in my bag and turned to Archie who was heading towards Mr Weathebee's office just as Cheryl was dragged outside by her mother and father.
"Oh shit."
"Ohmygod. (Y/N). Just shut up."
"Wh-what?" I stuttered.
"Just shut up. Why do you always have to have an input in everything that happens."
"I was just-"
"Yo Andrews. That's no way to speak to lady, especially not your sister bro." Reggie said and wrapped his arm around Archie's shoulders. "You my man, need lessons from me." He said and Archie looked at Reggie. I mouthed a thank you to him. "I'm alright, thanks anyways Reggie. If it's anyone, it's you who needs lessons. You can't even spell-"
"N-E-C-R-O-P-H-I-L-I-A. Defined by a sexual act or sexual attraction towards corpses. Don't worry. I have the best tutor." He said and winked at me.
"Stay away from him (Y/N)." Archie shrugged Reggie off him. I rolled my eyes and walked off.

During lunch, we sat around the common room, gossiping away about what had happened earlier that day in class.
"So are you a suspect now?" Veronica asked to Archie. I raised an eyebrow. He claims he was at Sweetwater river with Vegas on the Fourth of July. I now have to believe that. I wouldn't have a clue of his whereabouts on that day because I was with Reggie.
"My dad says we all are, including me." Kevin said to the group.
"Not me girl. I don't know these people." Veronica pointed out.
"Guys, should we re-binge watch making of a murder on Netflix tonight?" Kevin suggested. I stayed silent.
"Sorry, can't. Working on the paper." Betty said.
"Count me out too." Veronica said and all our heads turn to her. "I've got a date."
"You do?" Archie and I both simultaneously said.
"Which Riverdale hottie made the cut?" Kevin asked just as Veronica was about to speak, Moose, Reggie and Chuck all got up. 
"Hey. I'll swing by to pick you up at eight?" Chuck causally said.
"I'll be waiting." Veronica flirted. Just before they left Reggie spoke up.
"Damn (Y/N). You should wear leather skirts more often. You're teasing me." He flirted and I rolled my eyes just as Reggie made eye contact with Archie and stomped his foot forward to scare him. I had completely forgotten I was wearing a leather skirt, rather than my normal denim skirt. As they left Archie turned to me.
"Chuck Clayton?" Betty asked confused.
"You're going on a date with Chuck?" Kevin asked, like there was a probably. Veronica didn't really care.
"He's kind of a player." Betty said to Veronica. Thank god they didn't pick up on what Reggie said.
"Who carries! He's the hottest of hot!" Kevin said sticking up for Ronnie. Agree to disagree Kev. "And he's the varsity football coaches son. In Riverdale that's like dating a Kennedy." Veronica made a smirk to the two. Archie looked at me as we didn't participate in their conversation.