xiv

Hey guys, since I promised, season two is up so that means a second book. I've decided to put both of Fred's dream sequences together but not actually talk about them.

I just felt like it was getting too long. :)

Enjoy!

~•~

It felt like years. The drive from Pop's to the hospital.

"Turn left Archie!" You shouted as he turns the wrong way. Your dad tries to reach from your hand.

"You're okay dad. You're okay. Just keep your eyes open." You smile sadly, wiping a tear off your face, spreading bloody onto it. This only freaked your dad out more. You could see how much pain he was in. Seeing the blood probably made him freak out even more. Archie would look back every few seconds to check on you two. Your hands were placed on his chest. Your jacket was also on his chest to stop the bleeding. Archie sped into the hospital car park, slamming the breaks.

"You get the nurses. I'll carry him in." Archie spoke quickly as you ran inside.

"Help!" You scream opening the door for Archie who was dragging along Fred. "Help! Our dads been shot." You cry trying to help Archie. Seconds later nurses and doctors came running to your side, with a bed for Fred to lie on. The nurses to continue to ask about Dad's prior medical conditions and the state he was in.

"Oh god." You sob following Archie as the doctors close the sliding doors to the surgery department. You could see Archie talking to himself, watching through the glass. You sigh and cry into your own blood covered hands. Your white top was covered in your own father's blood. Staining the blouse. You had every doubt in your mind that your father wasn't going to make it. Archie pulled out his phone and contacted Betty. Why would he call Betty first?

"Arch-Archie." You sniff and he walks over to you and wipes your tears. His red hair glowing in the light above him. He almost looked angelic. Archie wrapped his arms around your hugging you tightly. "I'll keep you safe. I'll keep dad safe. I'll keep us safe." Archie would litter silently, hoping no one would hear.

We stood like that for minutes, upon minutes. If only I arrived earlier? Was it targeted? Did someone want to kill my own father? Was it an accident? I wish I saw who it was as they ran off. We ended up sitting down in the foyer. My crying became quiet and I had no more tears to poor out. A nurse gave me a cup of water and Archie began to pace around the room. He was making me nervous. His mind was clicking and ticking, like a clock. Calm down Arch. Everything is going to be okay. Seconds later Betty, Veronica and Jughead (along with Mr and Mrs Cooper and Mrs Lodge) walked in. Reggie followed behind. Who contacted him? Did Archie? Jughead?

"Archie?"

"(Y/N)?"

"Ohmygod." They all came forward and hugged us. Veronica looked like she was dressed to attend a funeral, but that is her style. Reggie stayed by my side incase I collapsed or something because of all the crying. The group got us to sit down and brought us drinks, which we both didn't dare to touch.

"I came out of the bathroom and there was a man, a thief, wearing a hood, with a gun on Pop Tate. He pointed it to my dad and fired."

"Oh my god Arch."

"And then he..."

"And then he what?"

"He bolted." Archie said shaking his head to remove the memory. "And I was holding my dad. Pop Tate called an ambulance and it didn't come so I drove here. I should've waited. I made it worse."