xvi

You rolled out of bed, rubbing your eyes against the lids. The sun was up and you weren't ready for today. You didn't want to go into school today. Just call in sick.

"You alright (Y/N)?" You dad, Fred knocked on the door.

"Yeah. Must have slept in. I've got a massive headache though."

"Sleep a little more, skip first period. It's alright. You have a free anyways. I'll let Archie know." He smiled.

"Thanks Dad." You say as he shuts the door. Maybe you should've gone to school, because the drama that when on, boy would you not want to miss. Your phone consistently buzzed with messages.

Archie 🎸: Why aren't you at school?

Reggie: Can you pick up?
Reggie: Please
Reggie: Seriously, pick up
Reggie: or meet me at school
Reggie: it's not me, it's moose and midge
Reggie: even if you hate them, they're my mates and I would appreciate it if you came and supported me
Reggie: Even though we're uhm...
Reggie: are we over?
Reggie: maybe we should talk about it
Reggie: not now, school
Reggie; please (Y/N), don't ignore me

You grabbed your packed back and found a suitable outfit of demon skirt, and a jumper. You rushed downstairs and ran through the door with out stopping for breakfast. Not that you had time for it anyways. By the time you had made it to school, most of the class were surrounded in the common room.
Ethel was questioning the police.

"It was full on Carrie, Midge covered in Mosses blood, screaming, it was insane."

"Kev, what were you even doing there? You could've been shot to." Betty questioned.

"I was just night jogging, you know, as one does and suddenly I hear gun shots."

"Okay well can we at least agree now that there's a killer on the loose."

"Terrible blame."

"Jughead he murdered Miss Grundy."

"Arch, we don't know if these three crimes are related." Betty stated.

"Guys, can we focus on what matters here. Midge and Moose are alive Archie and (Y/N)'s Dad survived. The new season of the Bachelorette starts tonight. You're all coming over the watch." Veronica smiled.

"There's a shooter terrorising the town. You really want use to watch a gross reality dating show?" Jughead raised an eyebrow, he was trying to read between the lines.

"What I really want is for you guys to meet my dad. Officially." Veronica added. "Back in New York my dad was always in his business study doing bad things as it turns out." She said fixing a pleat in her skirt. "I'm tired of closed doors. I need to know my dad's life and he needs to know mine."

"We'll be there V." Betty speaks. "Can't wait."

"Hey Andrews." Both Archie and I's head shot up. Reggie could've been speaking to either of us. "We're going to the hospital. To see Moose. You coming?"

"Yeah for sure." Archie spoke and you kept your mouth shut. "See you later (Y/N)."

"I should go to-" Jughead began to spoke wanting to leave the room.