Chapter Eleven

Before we even get home, I'm on the phone to Spencer. He has the kind of money needed to pull off our best chance at keeping Joey safe. With less than three days to get everything in place, Spencer agrees to be on a plane Wednesday afternoon.

Neither Joey nor I speak as we quickly walk from my truck to the front door. I feel paranoid glancing around the hedges and down the street but even with the prick out of town for a few days, I won't rest easily until he's no longer a threat.

It's still early but as soon as we're safely locked in the house, I grasp Joey's hand and drag him up the stairs behind me. His breath hitches as he allows me to lead him into my bedroom. I glance at the swing in the corner, but quickly dismiss it. We're way, way off from that thing. Once we reach the bed, Joey jumps in my arms, wrapping his legs around my waist and grinding into my abs.

Letting him suck my tongue in and roll it around in his mouth, I slowly sit on the side of my bed so he's straddling me. Joey's fingers comb through my hair as he nips my lips with his teeth before softly biting a trail to my ear lobe. "Was I good today?"

My hands are at his hips and I want to dig into his flesh but it's still too tender so I lightly graze my fingertips under this shirt. He shudders as my fingers slip inside his jeans and tickle his crack. "You've been a very good boy, little duck." I lift his shirt at the hem and pull it over his head. "And you deserve a reward."

His mouth is suckling my nipple, flicking the ring there with his tongue. I can feel him smile against my skin. "Yeah?"

"Oh yeah." I want to give him so much more but the wrong four letter word keeps flashing in my mind. S.L.O.W.

"Anything I want?" He is kissing down my abs while undoing the button on my jeans.

I stall before answering, allowing the zipper to release the bulging fabric underneath it. God, I want to say yes. But I can't. Not yet. "Didn't we agree on something in particular?"

Without looking up, he holds both sides of my jeans and I lift just high enough for him to pull them out from under my ass. "I guess..."

I have to chuckle. He's such a kid sometimes. "Joey, what did we agree to?"

He stills for a moment before lightly biting my cock through the cotton of my boxers. Lifting his head, those baby blues are finally revealed and he meets my stare. "I would get to taste you."

I rub my hand gently through his hair. "Is that something you'd like to do?"

He smiles wide and nods like a bobblehead. "Yes, please."

Now I bust up laughing. "Come here, you goof." I pull him against my chest and just hold him for a moment. Silly sex isn't something I've ever done before. It's always been hot and wild or fast and practical. Sometimes just dirty and dominating. Never relaxed and silly.

My partners were usually in it for the same carnal fulfillment that I was seeking so we just took care of each other in ways that were always pleasant and satisfying. My baser need to dominate was often the focus of my casual encounters and those guys just waited for instructions then followed them to a tee. They never made me laugh.

With a wide grin on my face, I palm his cheeks and give him a sloppy kiss. "You can do anything you want... with your mouth. But your cock doesn't get to touch me at all tonight..." Yeah right. I didn't believe the words as they were coming out but I figured it set the tone for a fun evening. Dragging my thumb across his lip, I look into his eyes. "Deal?"

"That's your deal?" He shakes his head and laughs. "Your loss, Ace." He gives me that evil smirk again then lifts off my hips and flips around. His dick is only inches from my shoulder as he positions his upper body so his face is aligned with my cock.