Chapter 7

Signe(Hehehehehe)

She stared at the couch where Seán was unconscious. It's been two days, and he hasn't woken up. She really hoped she didn't have to take him to the hospital. Not only would they risk blowing his cover, but Mark Fischbach was at the hospital as well. Signe would want to see Seán in the hospital and Mark would recognize her voice and point her out to police. She didn't want to risk that.

She sighed, shook her head, and brushed her hand through Seán's hair.

She never liked the criminal life. She grew up with it, but she never enjoyed hurting people. Signe was homeschooled by her parents. Her field trips consisted of going someplace, killing people, robbing banks, or making deals with other gangs. Her family wasn't a gang per se; it was more like a small group. Signe saw gangs as groups consisting of 15 or more people from different families. For her, she had a sister and her parents. Nobody else. She was far from being in a cult.

When she turned eighteen, her parents convinced her to move to Ireland and join a gang there, seeing as her sister had already left and her parents were looking to take it easy in the middle of nowhere but wanted her to continue their work. She complied, moving to a place in Ireland called Athlone. When she got there, she went into an alley that her parents told her to. Apparently they had struck a deal with a really powerful and deadly gang in the town and Signe could join. Frankly, she was nervous.

Signe, nineteen at the time of moving to Ireland, met up with a brown-haired man, seemingly half-a-foot taller than her. He had bright blue eyes that at first seemed cheery and innocent, but the more you looked... The sinister nature held behind his gaze became more and more clear the longer she stared.

"Hey. Hello? Anybody home?"

Signe blinked and gripped her small purse, her only belonging she had brought with her from Denmark. "Oh! Um, yeah sorry. I just... Uh..."

"Got lost in the eyes, right? Yeah, that seems to happen a lot. You get used to it after a while. Anyway, what's your name?"

"Signe. Signe Hansen."

"Ah, first mistake already. Never give away your real name when meeting somebody new. Either an alias or your criminal name. Try again."

Signe was already shocked into silence. The man raised an eyebrow while Signe was mesmerized by his small irish accent. "I'm waiting."

Signe jumped again. "Wiishu." she blurted the first thing that came to mind. She silently scolded herself for the dumb new name she had given herself. "Aw, that's adorable. It fits you. Wiishu it is then!" The man held his hand out. "Name's Jack. Jacksepticeye. You're looking at the leader of your new hangout group!"

She blinked back to reality, continuing to stare at Seán who stayed unconscious and motionless on the couch. He seemed so peaceful...

Amy(MWAHAHAHAHA)

"Mark."

Tyler, Wade, and Kathryn had all left the room, talking about suspects or whatever. Things that Amy didn't understand. She just wanted to know what the hell was happening with her boyfriend.

Mark turned to her and she saw the pain in his eyes. They looked... empty, in a way. His sore muscles kept him here but he seemed so distant. She knew he felt her hand in his, but he made no reaction to her voice.

What had they done to the love of her life?

"Mark." Amy said again, more stern this time.

He blinked, not saying a word as his eyes glazed over in thought, focused on the real world, then glazed over again. Amy brushed his hair away from his forehead and she placed a small kiss between his eyes. "I want you to get some rest, okay?"

She slowly stood up to walk away, but Mark grabbed her hand and pulled her back desperately. She turned back to him in shock when he said "Don't go. Sleep here. With me. Please. I don't want to be alone."

She almost cried at how innocent he sounded. He sounded like a small child who was beginning to fear the dark, the monsters in his closet and under his bed. A small child who was always paranoid that somebody was watching him; playing video games, watching movies, like he was never alone even when he was.

She complied, less shocked when he began to pull her into the same bed he was in, scooting over to give her room.

She pulled the sheets over them and placed her forehead against Mark's, hand behind his head. She softly hummed to him, various lullabies and slow, calming songs he frequently sang when they hung out together. She felt his breathing steady and lengthen, knowing he had finally fallen asleep.

Amy wasn't sure whether to feel happy for him or to feel bad for him. He was finally out of the hell hole he was in for three days, but she didn't know the extent of how bad what he went through was. He was traumatized. Amy would see this the whole way through, help him regain his courage to go out there and face the world for what it was, just one big shitshow filled with bad decisions. He had grown to accept that before, surely he could do it again.

But there was no doubt in her mind that once Mark recovered, he would stop at nothing to get Jacksepticeye into custody. Dead or alive? That wouldn't matter to him.

Amy closed her eyes and fell asleep just as Mark cuddled closer to her, a smile on his face.

Awwww, how cute.

Btw, I'm sorry in advance.