2. CLARKE'S POV

CLARKE POV:

"ROAN! LET'S GO!" The rain seemed to be picking up and we needed to go hunting for more food before the weather got any worse.

"You won't be able to hunt in these conditions, there will be no animals in this weather, especially now with winter just around the corner. What you need to focus on is finding clothing that will keep you sky people warm. You'll die of hypothermia before you die of starvation. Plus don't you need to tend to the wounded? Send out some of your people to hunt for you instead."

Kane walked up with Bellamy next to him and Rachel on his other side, "he's right Clarke." Kane stated. "I'll go and gather round some people to go out and hunt for food, you do what you all need to do."

"I'll go with the group to hunt," Bellamy volunteered.

"Alright, you round up your people. Rachel, you go with Clarke and finishing up tending to people that need your help, Lord knows Abby and Jackson could use some extra hands right about now. And Roan?"

"Hmm..?" Roan grunted as he turned to face Kane. His eyes narrowed and pupils small and sharp as he stared down at Marcus. The scars on both sides of his face, marks of Azgeda, his brown shoulder length hair drenched from the rain.

"Do whatever it is you do."

With that we split, Kane and Roan walking one way, while the rest of us walked towards the infirmary.

"Hey Bell, be careful out there okay?" I needed Bellamy to come back, he was the only one I knew I could count on for sure.

"I always am." He replied.

"Sure you are, pretty boy." Rachel said, walking back to us from the ship holding Bellamy's gun.

"You think I'm pretty?" A flirtatious smirk danced on his lips.

"No, but the cougars might think so. I heard they like their prey freckle faced and curly topped." She smiled and turned around walking back to the infirmary, "see ya later Blake! Bring me back something alright? I'm kinda hungry."

As she disappeared through the curtains, Bellamy looked up, a giant grin on his face as he simply stated, "whatever the hell you want."