13. ROAN'S POV

"Octavia?!" I could see the brown haired girl walking down to the gates that blocked Arkadia, unharmed and perfectly fine. "BELLAMY! IT'S OCTAVIA!"

The siblings ran up to one another, hugging tightly as they were once again reunited.

"What happened to you?" Bellamy asked.

"Yeah..." I trailed off, confused, "you're unharmed. You have no scratch whatsoever. I thought Jessica kidnapped you?"

"It was more like I agreed to go with her." Octavia said, head hanging low as she peered up at Bellamy and scratched her arm up and down. "She just said she wanted to talk to me."

"Do you not realize it could have been a trap?!" Bellamy was furious.

"BUT IT WASN'T, BELL! I'm okay!" Octavia held her hands up in the air in surrender and Bellamy finally got over it. He walked back into the ark ship but not before telling Octavia he would have his eyes on her at all times from now on. Seeing as there was no more to say and knowing she was safe, I turned away and began to walk. "Roan, wait!"

"What?"

"She doesn't hate you."

"Excuse me?"

"Jessica. She still loves you...I'm pretty sure. I know she doesn't hate you. I think she might hate herself instead."

"Why would she hate herself?"

"I don't know, but I feel like she's hiding something."

What would she be hiding? Jessica is not one to keep secrets, and I assume she would have told me what it was before our fall out. "Ok, thank you." I reply to O.

"Just don't give up on her okay?"

"You don't give up on someone you love. So don't worry, I won't. I'll do whatever it takes to get my Jessica back."