5. JESSICA'S POV - NEXT MORNING

"Rachel wake up," I took my pillow and slapped it against her peaceful head.

"I need guaze, stat!...wait what?" Realizing where she was she groaned and rubbed her head, "owwww, that really hurt."

"Get over it, I hit you with a pillow not my fist, you should be glad."

"I get it, I get it. Let me just freshen up and then we can go see Roan alright?"

Something about this morning and the possibility of this Roan being actual Roan...MY ROAN, made me extremely nervous. What would I do if I saw him? What if it wasn't Roan? Would he recognize me? How would he react to seeing me? So many questions floated through my mind and I couldn't help but to shake my leg and fidget with my fingers.

"Don't worry," Rachel said as she exited the bathroom, "he'll be glad to see you."

I shot her a smile that soon turned into a smirk, "the way you get glad to see Bellamy?"

"WHAT?!" She shot me a surprised look over her shoulder but the way the corners of her mouth were turned up and the way her face was as bright as a tomato gave her away.

"You need to learn the art of playing it cool." I leaned back on the bed as I waited for her to finish getting ready.

"I do play it cool," she replied nonchalantly.

"Cool like how? You were like 'hEEEeyyy BElllLLAAammmYY.' That's cool? You sounded like you were on a rollercoaster or like extremely drunk!"

"I did not!" She looked at me with a stern face, but her obvious facade broke within mere seconds, "...ugh did I really?"

"YES. It's okay though, he thinks you're cute."

"You think so?"

"I know so."

"How? You always seem to know so much about people, it's like you control their feelings or something."

"Nah, in Azgeda we're trained to read people."

"Read people?"

"Yeah like size them up? We read their body language, find their weaknesses through their eyes, stuff life that."

"Oh my gosh that's so cool!"

"Yeah something you're not." I laughed lightly as she threw a pillow at me, regretting that decision instantly. "Don't worry, it's just a pillow, Rachel."

"Phew. I thought you were gonna attack me. Anywho, let's get going yeah?"

And with that, my nerves set in again, the millions of question swarming every centimeter of my brain. I had searched high and low for so long, and now the day I get to see Roan with my own eyes, if it really is Roan, I want to back out. Backing out is never in my nature yet, I've been doing things out of my nature since being kidnapped and dragged to this place called Arkadia.

Finally I had worked enough courage to get up and follow Rachel out to the main yard area where guards stood protecting the gates, the farmers tending to their crops, and children ran around. I saw Bellamy and Clarke on one side talking to Abby and Kane, and soon enough my legs had carried me along behind Rachel to find me standing in front of the 4.

"Did you have a good sleep?" Abby spoke first.

"Yeah, thanks to Rachel."

"So when you leaving?" Bellamy piped up.

"Bell..." Rachel warned.

"Yeah you should get going." Clarke chipped in, her eyes narrowed.

"Look blondie-"