8. JESSICA'POV- IN AZGEDA

"What have we left to do Confid?" I asked as I threw my armor on.

"We have just to gather rations for our trek towards Skaikru, Gona."

"And our warriors?"

"They have all been told the strategic plan, we will travel through nightfall and make camp just before the Trikru territory at the river. We will continue onwards at the break of dawn."

"Any word on Skairipa?"

"She's back with Skaikru according to our scouts, my Gona." I nodded content with his answer, "Gona...?"

"Yes Confid?" I made my way across my room, grabbing blades and placing them within the secret compartments of my armor.

"What of Prince Roan?"

"What of him?" I asked nonchalantly.

"What will we do with him?"

"What must be done."

"You plan to kill the heir?"

"If he stands in the way of me and the assassin, yes."

"GONA-"

"CONFID." I stopped him before he could continue.

"Gona, please. I have known you two since you were nothing but babes. I know the relationship between you and the Prince, friends turned lovers. Betrothed and destined to reign over the Ice Nation hand in hand. It doesn't have to end in one, or- may the Commander's soul forbid- both of your deaths. You two at the throne would be the best option for Azgeda."

"That's enough Confid, I will have Skairipa as my trophy. Get them ready, we head out in 2 minutes. Have them ready my stallion."