020

Author's Note: Wanted to take a sec to say sorry for not updating in four days! I just got caught up in work since school is ending soon, and of course, the teachers are throwing work at us. Bleh! Also wanted to say thank you for over 200+ reads! It's amazing how many reads this story has gained within a month of it being posted! Hope you enjoyed this stupid little blurb of an author's note! Here we go!

danisnotonfire: Phil...

danisnotonfire: how...did it go?

danisnotonfire: with PJ, I mean.

AmazingPhil is typing...

AmazingPhil: okay-ish...

AmazingPhil: you can tell Chris that he's good with gays bc he definitely is...

danisnotonfire: that's great news!!

danisnotonfire: he definitely is?

AmazingPhil: listen...something happened during our meetup, and it really scared me.

danisnotonfire: he didn't hurt you, did he?!

AmazingPhil: not exactly...

AmazingPhil: he...

AmazingPhil: how I know he's gay is bc he kinda told me but also bc he...kissed me.

danisnotonfire: OH HELL NO, HE DIDN'T!

danisnotonfire: THAT FUCKING ARSEHOLE!!!

danisnotonfire: w-wait, did you...kiss back?

AmazingPhil: no way! I was struggling to get him off of me and kept my eyes open the whole time!

danisnotonfire: good. I mean, I'm just glad you didn't kiss him back...

AmazingPhil: it scared the crap out of me...

AmazingPhil: I thought I would never breathe fresh air again...

danisnotonfire: Phil, aren't you being a wee bit overdramatic?

AmazingPhil: no! just imagine if you were in that situation with Chris! would you feel comfortable if he just suddenly kissed you?!

danisnotonfire: I wouldn't, at all!

danisnotonfire: god, I'm sorry that happened to you, Phil...

danisnotonfire: should I tell Chris about PJ?

AmazingPhil: I...don't know.

AmazingPhil: the thing is that PJ felt very confused and scared just thinking about him possibly being gay and having his family find out...maybe he just wanted to see if he liked guys by kissing me?

danisnotonfire: that still doesn't mean it was okay for him to do that!

AmazingPhil: oh no! I completely agree that he shouldn't have done that, but I think we should just tell Chris the good news. That he's supportive of gays.

AmazingPhil: but if Chris really is that in love with him, it's going to be hard for the both of them.

danisnotonfire: yeah...I'll tell Chris.

danisnotonfire: see you tomorrow?

AmazingPhil: yep! xx

danisnotonfire: love you! xx

AmazingPhil: :)