023

Philip Lester is a very interesting creature.

I wonder, how does one betray their best friend?

By ignoring them? Avoiding them like a piece of trash on the sidewalk?

He did just that.

Now...he's going to suffer.

KILL LIST:
Chris
Daniel
Philip

And afterwards, I, of course, must escape this bland town full of hatred and run.

Run like hell.

***

"Hey, Martin!" Phil said as Martin greeted him with a hug.

He had just gotten home from the football field and wasn't too surprised that his dad wasn't sitting on the rocking chair with a whip in his hand to punish him. Martin had come home, and now his father would be nice to him.

"How about it then? How's everything?" Martin asked, inspecting Phil's cheek as Phil blushed a deep shade of red. "Did dad get you before you left?"

"Nope, this punch was from PJ." Phil answered.

"Really? I thought he was your lad. What's happened then?" Martin eyed him suspiciously. "And why are you blushing?"

"Wow, you're such a drill sergeant." Phil joked before planting himself on the couch. "Come along then, I'll tell you."

Martin sat next to him and allowed Phil to start talking.

"Well, I've got a--"

"Boyfriend?" Martin interrupted.

"How did you know? I've never told you I'm gay."

"Oh, Philip, I have an excellent gaydar. It's no surprise. Congrats, bro!" He patted Phil's shoulder.

Phil smiled at the fact that Martin accepted him and continued smiling as he told him of their own dance they had tonight.

"He's a keeper." Martin winked while Phil blushed again.

"Yeah, but PJ...I completely ignored him and only talked to him because my friend Chris wanted to know if he's gay, which he is. I should know since he tried to kiss me."

"Really? Did you kiss back?"

"No way! I love Dan...Danielle!" He exclaimed as his father entered the room and grabbed a bottle of ice cold beer before walking away.

"Whew! That was close." Phil said, covering his mouth afraid his father would hear.

"Yeah...why don't we head up to your room?" Martin suggested.

"Yeah, that's a smart idea." He nodded before following Martin upstairs.

Once they were upstairs, Phil explained how heartbroken he felt about his friendship with PJ and cried freely as he knew Martin wouldn't judge him at all.

"It's okay, Philly. You and PJ will work it out. I know it." Martin hugged him tight while whispering in his ear.

Before Martin left to go to bed, Phil stopped him in his tracks with an idiotic question.

"S-Should I tell Dan about PJ?"

Martin rolled his eyes and left the room, knowing that Phil was smart enough to figure out what he meant.

Phil lied on his bed contemplating whether or not to text Dan. It was almost twelve, but he knew Dan would be up strolling on Tumblr and binge watching anime.

AmazingPhil: hey, you up?

*Sent at 23:50*

"He'd better not be watching Attack on Titan without me!" Phil grumbled as he pulled out his laptop.

A couple of minutes later, Phil's phone started ringing, and he hesitantly answered it only to find out that it was Dan.

"Phil! Help!" He cried out.

"Huh? What's wrong?!" Phil gasped, slamming his laptop shut and standing up.

"It's Chris...he's been stabbed!"

Wait...what?!

Author's Note: I know...I'm super evil! XD I'm evil since I won't be updating for the next couple of weeks, so I guess you'll just have to wait! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! xx