Chapter Two

"So Jackie what's all happened since I was gone?" Lorena asks curious as the two were going outside towards a driver who nodded his head as they got in.
"A lot but we'll start with Barbossa stole our pearl,"
"AGAIN?!" She shouted just as the carriage began moving.
"By God is it really you Lorena Sparrow?" Gibbs asked from across from her as she smiled.
"Aye Gibbs it be me,"
"But the flying Dutchman-"
"This amulet you see here allows me to stay on land. It was hard to find none the less but I did,"
"Glad to have ye back. Jack was crazy without ya, Hell's teeth! Now all three of us is headed for prison,"
"Not to worry. I've paid off the driver. Ten minutes, we'll be outside Londontown, horses waiting. Tonight we'll make the coast. Then it's just a matter of finding a ship," Jack says as he drinks from a flask.
"All part of the plan, yes? Including Lorena?"
"Exactly well, Lorena was a bit of a surprise, but I arrived in Londontown just this morning to rescue one Joshamee Gibbs from one appointment with the gallows. Seeing as how you're still alive, I'd say it's all been  very successful thus far,"
Gibbs drinks from the flask and hands it over to Lorena as she drank from it handing it back to Jack.
"What happened to you, Gibbs? I thought you were employed elsewhere or otherwise engaged,"
"Aye. But I always listened like a thief for news of the Black Pearl. Nobody's seen where she might next make port - then, I hear a rumor. Jack Sparrow was in London, with a ship, and looking for a crew,"
"Am not,"
"But that's what I heard. Fact is, you're signing up men tonight, pub called Captain's Daughter,"
"That's what I heard. Why do you think I jumped the chance to see you?" Lorena spoke for the first time in awhile.
"Am. Not! Sister dear you have to believe me," he says as he grabs flask from Gibbs and drinks before handing some to his sister.
"Well, I thought it a bit odd. Then, you've never been the most predictable of sorts," he said as Lorena passes it along to him.
"Tell me something. There is another Jack Sparrow out there sullying my good name? What about news of my sister?"
"An imposter. But your not going to like Lorena's news,"
"News about me? What are you talking about?"
"They say that Lorena Sparrow made a grand sacrifice to keep the crew safe she had to of died at sea,"
"WHAT?!" Both siblings shouted looking at one another.
"Indeed. But...an imposter with a ship. And my sister did no such sacrifice. She's right here breathing and alive,"
"Unless of course this is all a bad dream and I'm still on the Flying Dutchman,"
"I can ensure you that this is very real sister dear,"
"Any news of Will Turner by any chance?"
"After everything you still love the man?" Jack asked shocked.
"Yes,"
"I heard that Will Turner left Elizabeth for you. That he's captain of his own ship and crew looking everywhere for you,"
"Will still loves me," she said in a happy voice causing Jack to roll his eyes.
"Anyways, my imposter has a ship,"
"And is in need of a crew,"
"Which, as fate would have it, so am I or now we," he says smiling at his sister as she smiled back.
"What about you, Jack? Last I heard, you were hell-bent to find the Fountain of Youth. But I always wondered why?" He asks as he grabs map and unrolls it. Any luck?"
"Circumstances arose, and forced to compelling insight regarding discretion and the valor," Jack says as Lorena takes the map to begin studying it.
"Meaning, you gave up,"
"I did not! I am just as bent as ever! Hellishly so! I shall taste those waters, Master Gibbs...mark my words. And to answer your question from before it's so I can live forever and be with me sister," Jack says as he snatches the map from Lorena.
"Be with me?"
"Yes. In fact it gets rather lonely without my little sister around,"
"Awww. I love ye big brother,"
"As do I baby sis. As do I,"
"There's the Jack I know!"
"And I'll not have it said, there's a point on the map Captain Sparrow never found Oh. Short trip," he said as the carriage suddenly stops.
The three exits the wagon as they were surrounded by millions of guards.
"Uhh.... Jackie," Lorena whispers as guns were pointed at them.
"Yes sister dear?"
"This all part of the plan yes?" She asks as Jack looked at her.
Jack and Lorena both turned around to head back inside but the two got wacked in the head with a rifle.
"No," he responds as Lorena rolls her eyes.