Chapter Nineteen

"Aha! Dead end!" Jack cheered as Lorena nodded her head with a smile.
"Dead. End?"
"Dead end!" Lorena agreed with her brother.
"Jack, Lorena. I'm starting to think you don't know where you two are going," Will says as he was standing next to Angelica who nodded her head.
"It is not the destination so much as the journey William, they say. Chalices, if you please," Lorena said as Blackbeard nods to the Quartermaster, who hands them reluctantly to her. Lorena raises them high in the air, one in each hand.
"Stand back because I'm not too sure if it'll work," she mumbled the last part as she clinked the two together making a loud dinging sound.
Nothing happened as Jack sighed and snatched the Chalices from her.
"Your not doing it right dear sister," he says as he sighs and does the same thing she did.
"Ha, who's not doing it right now?"
"Shut up I usually have a magic touch to this,"
"Well it's not on your side now is it big brother?"
Angelica clears her throat instantly stopping the two from there bickering.
"Jack, Lorena, have you both ever, in fact, seen with your own eyes, the Fountain of Youth?"
"I'm sorry, could you repeat the question, please?"
"Quartermaster... Kill Lorena Sparrow," Blackbeard said as he nodded and pulled out a pistol towards her as Lorena gasped.
"No, no! PLEASE DONT!" Jack yells as time seemed to go by slow for Lorena.
Will was being held back by Angelica as a shot rang out. Lorena looked down to see blood seeping out through her shirt as she looked at Jack who was shocked.  Lorena began laughing causing the others to look at her strangly.
"Mr. Beard did you forget I'm immortal?" she laughed. "I have no heart therefore I cannot die by a measly shot wound," she says digging the bullet that was in her stomach out as she began to instantly heal.
Blackbeard growled as he cocked his pistol towards Jack.
"You maybe immortal but your brother is not!"
"No, wait, wait! Wait!" Jack pleaded as the Chalices are very close to his face as the words carved on the cups.
"Aqua...de Vida,"
A rumbling is heard. The Cabin Boy and the others look down as water flows across the floor. The water rises along the walls, collecting into a pool above their heads. They duck slightly as the bird flies right through it. Jack grins at his sister.
"Master Scrum. Do you mind taking my sister up first?"
"It be my pleasure," he says as Jack hands him the Chalices and makes a gesture with his arm. Scrum gingerly lifts her up. Lorena brandishes her sword and pokes the pool  and her sword disappears. Immediately as she gets sucked into it too.
Lorena floats upwards, arm still extended, in some sort of dreamlike place. She carefully steps forward, and picks up her sword. An archway with water pouring out of its middle. Lighted by beautiful sunlight coming from above the trees surrounding it. Lorena continues forward shocked as Jack and the rest appear. Blackbeard glances at his hands, then looks around.
"So beautiful," Lorena commented as Will stood beside her and wrapped an arm around her.
"Lorena.... This would be the perfect place to get married,"
"You really think so William?"
"I know so. I can see it love,"
Very slowly they approach the Fountain. There are lots of skeletons surrounding it. Jack races up the steps having Lorena follow after him but not before kissing Will on the cheek. He reaches out to poke the stream of water.
"Sis this is the way for us to be together for eternity. Two Sparrows as legend has it they can never die,"
"But...  What about Will?" She asks causing Jack to sigh.
He opened his mouth to say something but Blackbeard interrupted him.
"Sparrow's, I'll be the first to taste those waters,"
"But we came all this way here.... Jack needs me and I need him. It's a way for us not having to worry if the other is dying,"
Angelica sees something behind him before Blackbeard could reply.
"Father,"
"The one-legged man,"
The Quartermaster nods slowly. Angelica faces Jack and Lorena.
"You two brought him here?"
"Why would Jack do that? If anything I was the one who was with the bastard,"
" I'm right here ya know love, Edward Teach!" Everyone watches as he and his crew appear through the fog.
"For crimes committed on the high seas, by the authority granted to me by His Majesty the King-"
"Oh just get on with it Barbossa's we're running  out of patience," Lorena snapped fed up with his long speech of his beloved king.
"With oodly amount of personal satisfaction, I hereby place you in the custody of the court, and declare you to be my prisoner," he finished ignoring Lorena's comment.
"My trick's out, is that it?"
"Such crimes do include but are not limited to: piracy, treason, kidnapping the one I love, murder, torture of the most heinous sort,  including the brutal theft of one used, twisted, hairy right leg!" Barbossa says taking out his sword.
"You...dare face this sword?"
"This far away from your ship? Aye,"
"Aye. That be the cold breath of Fate I feel down my nape. But - I'll have one last fight, by God! KILL THEM ALL!"
Just as everyone takes out their weapons and begin to fight, Lorena bursts in causing her brother to look at her with curious eyes.
"Whoah, whoah, hang on a minute! I just...I just need to understand something. Right, so.  You will fight against them, they will fight against you all on account of him wanting to kill him? Where is the sense? Exactly. I say, let them fight each other! While we lay back, watch, and have a drink, place some wages! Eh?!? Come on now men who's with me the famous and beautiful Captain Lorena Sparrow?"
Scrum begins to put his sword away.
"Aye my lady I'd be holding on to that drink you promised,"
"Love you know I would but... KILL THEM!" Barbossa shouted as the fight broke out again.