Chapter Nine

Jack and Lorena was at the flags again as Jack nodded at his sister who looked at Salaman.
"Tonight," she whispers As Salaman climbs down the rigging towards Ezekiel.
"Psst! Tonight,"
Ezekiel was peering through the stairs below deck at Cook, who's peeling potatoes.
"Psst. Tonight,"
The Cook was throwing some peelings overboard to meet Garheng.
"Tonight,"
Garheng climbs up the rigging.
"Tonight," he told the sibilings as they both stayed quiet.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"The topic, gentlemen...is mutiny," Lorena says as everyone including Will was there. She blows out stick and sets it down. "Mutiny most foul,"
"Aye. I signed up to sail under Jack Sparrow and Lorena Sparrow, not some pretender,"
"And a lady at that who lied on Lorena's death,"
"And mention was failed to made of this uncanny crew,"
"Make my toes curl, they do," Purser says as the Cabin Boy appears with an armful of swords.
"I got 'em!" He dumps them on the table. "All of 'em,"
"Nice job boy I'm proud of you," Lorena says causing him to blush as Will raised an eyebrow at him. "Thank you Ms. Sparrow,"
"Okay..... On to it, then. Blackbeard. What are his habits?" Jack asks.
"Stays mostly to his cabin," Scrum says as the others respond the same way.
"Stays mostly to his cabin. Stays to his cabin,"
"Yes, but when he comes out," Lorena says as they shook there heads.
"He don't really come out. Ms. Sparrow,"
"He must come out sometime," Jack says as everyone mutters. "Any of you sailed with him before? Any of you SEEN him before?  Stays to his cabin. No one's sailed with him, seen him...good news, gentlemen. This is NOT Blackbeard's ship! This is NOT the Queen Anne's Revenge!" Lorena said as Will smiled at her staying quiet as Jack nodded with her.
"Oh, oh, now, this be the Queen Anne's Revenge, mylady right enough,"
"How do you know?" Will asks as he stood up and began walking towards Lorena as he had an arm wrapped around her waist causing Cabin boy to lightly frown.
"And who are you?" One of the men asks.
"William Turner,"
"Never heard of you before in my life,"
"I've seen the name. On the back of the ship," Scrum says as he nods.
Jack, Lorena, and Will simply stares, then looks around.
"Gentlemen...sirs... Ladies....fellow conscriptees, You have been monstrously deceived,"
"We are decepted, then?"
"Yes. You've nay been informed of the destination. Death lies before us, as we sail...for the Fountain of Youth.  It be a sorry plight, mate," Lorena says with a smile on her face.
"Death...for certain.,"
"The garden of darkened souls,"
"Untimely our ends will be,"
"Unless - we take the ship," Will says as Jack and Scrum stand up.
"I agree with the welp," Jack says as Scrum takes a sword and jabs it into the table.
"We take the ship, then. NOW!" He yells as he scurries upstairs.
"Go on, then. Lorena can I talk to you?" Jack asks as everyone roars and left leaving just Will, Lorena, and Jack.
"Yeah sure go on ahead,"
"Alone," Jack says glaring at Will.
Will rolled his eyes as he gave Lorena a nice needed kiss before grabbing a sword.
"Be safe," he says squeezing her shoulder before leaving upstairs.
"Now what is it Jack?"
"I want you to stay in here,"
"Excuse me?"
"Lorena if things go sour I at least want to know that your still safe and in here is the safest place you'll be,"
"Jack who am I?"
"What?"
"Who am I?"
"Captain Lorena Sparrow,"
"Exactly a Sparrow and we Sparrows never coward and hide do we?"
"Yes we do,"
"Not the point Jack. We're brother and sister and we stick together no matter what happens alright?"
Jack sighed as he knew how stubborn his sister could be so he nodded his head.
"Alright.... Let's go sis,"
"That's more like it big brother,"
"I love you always have always will,"
"I love you too Big Brother,"
The two part ways as Lorena went to find Will. Lorena found him stabbing a pirate in the stomach but before she could reach him a pirate snuk up behind her and placed a hand on her mouth with her hands behind her back.
"You be Jack Sparrows sister his only weakness, if I kill you here and now he'll suffer and die along side you,"
"Not today," the sound of Will's voice said as he slit the pirates throat causing him to fall dead on the floor.
"William," Lorena says as she wraps her arms around his neck.
"Are you okay?" He asks as he kissed her head.
She nods as she pushes Will away and stabbed the pirate that was coming at him.
A lot of battles, Scrum dodges a slash towards his stomach by some zombie; the Quartermaster knocks away someone over a cannon. He turns around just as a pirate stabs him right through the chest. The sword goes straight out his back. The Quartermaster simply stares down at it, then slowly pulls it back out. Throws the sword to the ground and slashes at the pirate just as another zombie knocking someone against a wall. Jack walks along it and is spotted by Gunner.
"Boggit,"
Gunner slashes at Jack, who dodges. He keeps swinging. Eventually Jack trips him and he runs up the stairs. Gunner chases after him. Jack narrowly dodges another slash, ducks as Gunner swings the axe. Jack uses his sword to fend him off, then socks him in the face. Angelica appears from below deck and starts to battle the pirates. Jack punches Gunner again and he is knocked against the mast. Gunner swings the axe again but it gets stuck. Salaman tosses a net down from above and Gunner is caught in it. He struggles against it for several moments. Jack glances up to see Philip staring back down, Jack looks around for his sister wondering if she's okay. When he spotted her he rolled his eyes as he saw her and Will holding hands while the two fight the pirates twirling as Will grabbed her by the waist allowing her to kick the pirate down as she stabbed him. The two make their way to the mast as Cook leaps on top of Gunner. Jack and Salaman have reached Philip.
"You're either with us, or against us!"
"I'm not with you neither am I against you!"
"Can he do that?"
"He's religious, I believe it's required,"
He Slices away the ropes entwining around his waist, and Philip grabs the rigging so as not to fall. A Bible is seen in his arms. Later, Jack, Lorena, and Will are now back on the deck.
"FIGHT TO THE BITTER END, YOU CACK-HANDED DECK APES!" Lorena screams out as the Quartermaster hears her as he flips away a pirate. Almost immediately he takes on Lorena. A few seconds later she stomps on his sword, kicks him backwards.
"Take him, men, tie him down tight!" She ordered as Will couldn't help but look at her in awe.
He runs up the stairs as Salaman and Garheng use a mop to apprehend the Quartermaster. The three watches the scene below from the Captain's Cabin balcony. Angelica is restrained by several pirates; Gunner as well, all the rest of the zombies. Angelica stares as Jack and Lorena raises their arms in victory.
"THE SHIP IS OURS!" The sibilings says in victory as Will grabbed Lorena's waist and kissed her hard on the lips.
"Did not need to see that," Jack says just as the door begins opening behind them.
A/n: long chapter hope it makes up for yesterday enjoy!