Chapter Eleven

Jack, Lorena, and Will were now inside Blackbeard's cabin as the Quartermaster sticks a knife into Jack's shirt, he had Will on the other side of the pole as he pinned his shirt, and he grabbed Lorena's arm hard as the two was standing next to Blackbeard
"We actually have no interest in the Fountain whatsoever, so if your heart is set, you may drop me and me sister off anywhere you like keep Will Turner though," he says causing Will to roll his eyes.
"Jack when are you ever going to forgive me? How many times must I apologize for my actions? Your sister forgave me,"
"I won't forgive you until I trust you wont betray my sister again,"
"That'll be all, Quartermaster," he says as the Quartermaster let's go of Lorena's arm and leaves leaving her standing next to Blackbeard alone, then he faces Jack. "Your words surround you like fog, make you hard to see,"
"And what of you? The mighty Blackbeard. Beheaded, they say. Still, your body swam three times around your ship then climbed back onboard. And here you are. Running scared,"
Blackbeard smirks as he looked over at Lorena. He had already made a voodoo doll for her first and stabbed it in the stomach causing her to scream as she fell to the ground.
"LORENA!" Jack and Will yelled as blood escaped her mouth.
"Scared. Calling me scared Jack Sparrow is whats going to get your sister killed,"
"Let her go. Your scared to the Fountain,"
"The Quartermaster sees things before they happen. He has foreseen my death. And so the fates have spoken. The threads of destiny woven,"
"You have a ridiculously high regard for fate, mate." he said as he chuckled and twisted the knife that was inside her Voodoo dolls stomach.
Lorena screamed out in pain even more clutching onto her stomach.
"JACKIE MAKE IT STOP!"
"Let my sister go please, I'm skeptical of predicting any future which includes me, my sister, and sadly Turner," he says as he secretly reaches for the knife.
"It be foolish to BATTLE fate, but I'd be tempted to cheat it. Although your sister over there won't be so lucky. I want to see you suffer Jack, suffer as you watch her die slowly," Blackbeard says pulling the knife out of the dolls stomach causing Lorena to gasp as she was on the ground.
Meanwhile, Jack is tugging at the handle, pulls out the knife.
"You three will reach the Fountain. You three will lead me,"
Jack slowly approaches him, knife in hand as if ready to stab him. He doesn't look up.
"That knife will serve you no better than the mutiny you two devised,"
"Mutiny served me us well. It gained us an audience with you. Although I didn't want you hurting my sister, sister dear are you alright?"
"I'll live," she mumbles groaning.
"Oh?"
"Aye. To warn you," Jack slams the knife into the table. "Regarding your First Mate. Who pretends to be persons she is not,"
"Do tell,"
"She is not your daughter,"
Blackbeard stares at him, disbelieving.
"So does that make Lorena not your sister than?"
"No no she's me sister alright. Come on she's everything like me except for choosing her lover of course," Jack mumbles the last part.
Outside, Angelica goes over to the Captain's Cabin door, listens in.
"You dare to speak thusly of my flesh and blood?"
"Sir. The woman is consummate in the art of deception. I know. As my sister and I mostly unwittingly set her on the wicked path, Though we cannot claim credit for her existing abundance in natural talent,"
Blackbeard also holds up Jack's voodoo doll as he had both voodoo dolls for the sibilings. "Angelica. My beloved daughter, the one true good thing I have done in this life and you and your sister claim to be the one who corrupted her?"
"Sir. What she is, is pure evil. More to be feared than a wild beast. HUNGRY wild beast, with gnashing teeth! Vengeful, hungry, from hell, beast-"
"Father!"
"Sweetness!"
Blackbeard suddenly stabs the voodoo doll with the knife. Jack keels over in pain. He glances over as he takes the knife out and stabs Lorena's doll again causing her to cry out in pain once more. Will who was still tied up couldn't do anything to help the woman he loved.
"No need to hurt them, Father. They will help us. Won't you, guys?"
"Yes," Lorena gasped out.
"You see? Even now, she attends to both of your welfare," he says as Jack heard his sister scream as he is carving something into the doll and jabbing it repeatedly.
"LET HER GO!" Jack screams out as he watched his sister wither in pain.
"Giving lie to the claims you make of her,"
makes a final slash,Lorena stops moving as Jack looked over at her with worry in his eyes. He runs towards her and checks for a pulse, once he finds one he pulls open her shirt, revealing a devil pitchfork scar right above her bra.
"You two WILL lead us to the Fountain. Yes?"
"Lorena, Lorena come on wake up," he mumbles lightly shaking her as she slowly opens her eyes to see Jack's face filled with worry.
"Jackie," she groaned as he smiled placing his hand on her cheek.
"I'm here sister. I'm here," he says kissing her forehead as Angelica watched jealousy in her eyes knowing that Jack never cared for her like that the way he does for his sister
"Put another way. If I do not make it to the Fountain in time...." He switches dolls as he now held Jack's doll and dangles the doll over the candle by its head as Jack begins clutching it.
"Jackie?" Lorena asks slowly sitting up.
"I'm okay baby sister ahh," he groans as he feels like his heads on fire.
"...neither will you and I will kill the only thing you love most first,"
The Cook, zombiefied, appears with the Quartermaster in the doorway. He is led away after a few moments.
 "We will have a wee look-see at those charts straightaway then, shall we?"
A/n: Hey guys I know it's been a few days lol sorry about that. Been lazy and I met this amazing guy I told you I had a date with I swear he's everything I've wanted in a guy. I finally found someone who's just like me our next date is seeing the new Transformers movie and I can't honestly wait! I haven't felt this excited since my last boyfriend.