*Vandersword FALLEN-Part 1 (fin)

"I'm the one responsible for this...it's my fault! Because of me...for my negligence, it'll not happen! He might be alive now...I'm such a useless bitch! He suddenly punches his lap. "Bro, forgive me...because of me ...you're gone...Hah! I will not forgive my self for this mess! I will!" His tears now didn't hesitate to fall from his face in disgrace.

Unintentionally, he presses down the music button of the bench. Suddenly, a track from the Lighthouse Family fills the air. "Shit!" he easily stops it and crumpled his face in disgust.

JamieJoy gently taps the guy's shoulder. He quickly wipes his tears when he notices them.

"This is our life, a race...He'll be the one who've gone first so...let us just pray for his destiny in heaven."

"No, it's all my fault. I'm useless...useless bitch!"

"No Bro, don't say that. Nobody has that fault. That was his fate and we have nothing to do with it," interrupts Sharlot.

"You're not the only one who suffered from Vander's loss. All of us...especially me. I- I'm stating to...I... I love him...!" stresses JamieJoy as she is trying to comfort the guy.

"Bro don't think too much about what his mother had said. She only said that because she's in great despair. The greatest pain that is very hard for a mother to bear in her heart. Witnessing that his son was gone. Don't blame yourself Bro 'coz that hate will be gone for some time.." stresses Sharlot.

"And Dzaba already paid it with his life!.." adds Ixiah.

When the name of his nemesis reached his ears, his teeth gritted in so much anger. The sad fate of his friend brings a rush of emotions. And in his angry fist, he collared Ixiah.

"Even a million death of that fuckin' Dzaba is not enough for the loss of my very best friend, do you understand ha!"

"Bro so-sorry...I..I didn't meant..."

In his closed angry fist, he storms off leaving everyone stunned in their feet. Their eyes nailed where the guy is heading, to the Octagon Secret Chamber.

"It's your fault Ixiah Bro. Why did you mention the name of that Critical Mind? Didn't you know how a bone-deep anger Zirr felt for that man? See, he's gone now..." says Sharlot with a grin.

"I- I didn't...who knows...Oh fuck, why I've said such a word! I look like schlemiel here now!" Ixiah yanked. "This mouth is too stupid, talking nonsense! So sorry..." he slaps his own mouth.

"You'll not succeed in making that man in discover his mission, Vehuiah!" teases King Bael while watching Zirr lingering in deep pain for the loss of his friend.

"You must remember Bael, our Father Ha-Qadosch-Berakha was always our shield in all danger. He'll provide us the strength to face every heartache and finally wins it. You must know that Bael. He is our King of all kings..."

"Hah just shut up you filthy warrior! I am also king, you didn't see? And I can do all he can. I will speak whatever I would like! And these will all be!" King Bael flies encircling the angel warrior while teasingly putting his crown to Vehuiah and back to himself.

"See! If you will, you can be king! Not by only following every command of your Ama! You can do whatever you want to!"

"All my will is Thy will. Bael. He will be our everlasting provider and God Almighty. he will above all us. Remember that creation."

"Nyaaaah! Shut up! No one is above us! That man you'll guarding will perish before enlightenment comes unto him! He'll come back and die, again and again, you'll see Vehuiah! You'll see bwah ha ha hah!" King Bael in celerity disappears into a swirling wall of mist that emits an eerie whistling of dark air accompanying laugh of the dark spirit fills the infinite space.