*VANDERSWORD OBSTACLES-PART V (FIN)

The Highest Personnel Guards of the laboratory are in high alert. They quickly encircle the Specialists. Any commotion can trigger them to do their duty. Anybody will fall if they do it. They are programmed to take action.

  The most high powered gunpoint was on Dzaba, he is the one initiating the tension. After a while, he force to back-off. The rage was ostensible in his looks. 

 "Bro, he got the dose of his own medicine." Says Zirr to his friend, while his right hand is ready to take the gun on his side. 

 "He's got a big head now. A boastful pig." Adds JamieJoy, "It's not right and ethical to call us idiot ha! Is that the right attitude of an intelligent leader? He is such a foolish head, I must say..." 

 "Maybe, he is insane now," says Ixiah.

 "It's because of too much recognition, he have got a demonic attitudes thinking that he will not die", says Sharlot. 

 " I agree to Vander, he is now wake-up on his daydreaming. His fantasies are rotting on his mind, as if..."comments JamieJoy while Vander was on her side. 

 The cruisers were on their way out passing the corridor together with their co- specialists.Zirr and Vander accompanied them to their respected houses. They are riding their Super-Sonic Hover Big-Bike into the house of JamieJoy.Zirr was waiting outside while watching his favorite sports, the roller-scates rugby. 

 Meanwhile, an unidentified man enters the chamber by which the Phivolts Defender is. He is well acquainted to the place. The Highest Chamber Guards on duty that time were not aware of the intruders.He overrides the master program of the Head-Fighter Ship, in the activator cylinder of Vander. Afterwards he disappeared. 

 The two buddies are on their way home."I am sure that Dzaba was now on his deep contemplation because nobody in the room was on his side. Everyone are against him for the first time ha ha!" Zirr smilingly reminisces the commotion. 

 "A fool leader, a big skunk! Maybe, he is thinking that he has a sole rights to talk. We are idiot! Hah!" Vander grimly smiles," a big mortal sin and a foul word for a gentleman, right? What a dullard poor man, an idiot inside the chamber? Is it me Bro or you or all of us? Hah! I can't easily accept that! He propose a project, someone objected for it, he must ready to defend it, not a single idiot word! What he think on us, an idiot? No, I am. How about you pal?" 

 "Eh, I might say that the most idiot of us is your critical mind director! He is the only one I'm sure. Not me, I'm sure of that he he. And that I strongly agree Bro."They laugh. 

" By the way Bro, did you plan of settling down with Jamie? Just make it faster cause I'm gonna eager to be a best-man! Did you plan it? Or not at all? Maybe...you didn't have any or Zemun will have?.." 

 "Hmmm are you willing to be a best-man Bro? No...Zemun is nothing..." He pause, thinking the possibilities of an affair between Jamie and the guy." Ows, did you think you are suited to be? Are you okey? Hmmm how about a ring bearer, cause you have that a childish brain Bro huh!" 

"Ha ha ha! It's okey for me you put me any where Bro. The most important is I can march on the church's sacred isle of matrimony. Can I march? That's a big question Bro?" 

 "Heh, I think that you don't know where is the isle of matrimony is!" 

 "Hmmm Bro for your info, I was once a priest helper!"They laugh again. 

 "Bro, we're on planning it, don't worry you can march. We have to prepare for that once in a lifetime event. Don't worry Bro, if ever...you are the one who knows first." He says but in his mind, the truth is the guy named Zemun is bothering him.