*VANDERSWORD ENLIGHTENMENT- Part VIII (fin)

Zirr quickly shut-down the holographic video of his super-sonic hover big-bike. The news about Hada's proclamation and nonsense address of a dummy president controlled by MicroSaturo intensify his anger.

He is now determined to organize again the PD cruisers. "The sharpness of your tongue Hada had gone to much! I will teach that big mouth the moral lesson!" His teeth gritted. He pushes a button and suddenly a helmet automatically pops out. The memory of his acquaintances with Hada returns on his mind.

"I thought Daz, you got the most highly trained workers to make your Phivolts project!"

"Yes they are my child. They are all specialists and geniuses on this field."

"Ow's is it really? Is that the face of a genius hmn ... Oh, my! A crap! They are moving like snails doing that scrap thing! It is all that they can do? I can make that even on my own!"

The sentences of the girl came echoing on Zirr's ears. He is busy on his micro chip for the Head-Fighter Ship when the two pass by.

"Child, just leaves that to us. Focus on your studies, and I give it to you as my gift if you will pass it! Your time will come very soon." Dzaba saw the guy. " Oh Zirr, Hada my only child. She will succeed me soon."

The guy timidly looks at the two when the director called his name. He extends his hand to the girl for formality. And unintentionally, their eyes meet.

The girl examines him from head to toe, then hesitantly handshakes the guy.

"Zirr is one of my finest comp specialist here. He is the designer of the Head Fighter Ship."

"My pleasure meeting you, Mis Hada ... "

" Hmm not so much for me me, sorry. Sorry. Even she feels attracted to the guy, but still hesitantly hand-shake him.

The guy mirrored the girl's attraction for him, but the words that he heard makes his blood warming his ears. His brains silently protested because of this misdemeanor. He will blow-off the sharp lips of this uneducated gal.

He suddenly kick-starts the motor of his hoverSsBbike and a thick ball-of-fire from its four mufflers erases his imaginations. He squeezed hard the accelerator and the sound of it turns fine. It leaves a thick cloud of smoke and dust when it swiftly travels up ready to comply the mission.

The first destination is the house of JamieJoy. Then to Ixiah in his marble business in Romblon and finally to an Islet in Spratly where Sharlot lived.

At JamieJoy's house, a dog welcomes the guy. While he was still on his bike. He saw it already. He now makes a preparation for this mistake. He will not allow this to happen again his last shameful acquaintance with the dog. "Now we'll see if what you can do this time?" He whispered. The dog comes nearer to him, "Get ready, dog. You will not make me a fool again. If this is your itinerary."

He is planning to use his newly designed secret weapon, the ring of the Majestic Eye of RA. This device can emit a ray of light that when it hits the target. These causes a paralyzing effect to a warm-blooded and destructible to the android or robot.

The cylindrical gate suddenly moves to open that destruct his attention. The dog comes to him wiggling his tail and slowly rubs his body to the guy's feet. A figure of a woman catches his eyes when the door slowly and finally opens and JamieJoy goes out. 

When Zirr still on his hover-bike, in front of the gate, through the automated video wall of the house, Jamie saw the guy. This serves as her house-alarm system. The new features of the house that the girl assembled in lieu to the robo-spitting - dog, because of what it did to her visitors.

"Hey Zirr! Bro, I am glad that you visit me here. It has been a long time since... " she smiles showing her dimpled face radiating exuberantly while welcoming her visitor.

The dog carelessly rubbed its body to his master's feet. She patted the dog's head and it enters the house.

Zirr smiled in his best and secretly off the laser activator of the ring. "Oh hi, I thought it's just like... I am nearly hit that... that is your pet for real?" says Zirr.

"Yeah that is harmless now ... Not like the former one."

"He he he, that causes us to get colds. He posed for a while because of the memory of his best friend crosses again.

"Bro wait, what is the good news you bring that you visited me here? Oh!... come in."

The door opens wide to allow the two get inside.

"Sorry for the disturbance."

"That's okay bro, don't mind. I am happy that you visit me here. You didn't even come since then," she looks at Zirr and saw the saddened face of the guy." Sorry... "

Suddenly, a light covered the two and ascend.

This kind of light is a designed magnetic-light interference that serves as an elevator into a high-tech living-room.

"Still busy on your inventions?"

"This is my hobby."

"By the way Jam, my plan of coming here is... I know that you are aware of these days, and of the Phivolts. "

"Yeah! All of the specialists are now under the power of Intel Squadron head, a relative of Dzaba, they named her Hada. "

"Right she had also an adviser, known as MicroSaturo. I have this doubt our second salvation now because we are spared from this catastrophe that surely to hit us. And through our robot, the Dzaba Destroyer, the sophisticated brainchild of our Magnificent Director and a Critical Mind, Dzaba Legion, we are saved! We are spared from that great and deadly earthquake commencing from this known West Valley Fault. The epicenter of it is at the heart of this country. This will cause this land to tear apart in an intensity much higher than eight!" The scene was simultaneously viewed in the monitor on how the robot prevents the tectonic plates underneath to squeeze it's other. " You'll see! Because of this heroism, we don't hesitate to shout and scattered into the world that we have our magnificent Dzaba Destroyer that will protect and destroy all who are against us! This must be heralded as a worldwide hero that needs to worship and idolized!"

Nearly half of the people are seen worshiping and others stare at the monitor, eyes-filled with tears, chanting a prayer.

"You must know that I... I have this heart for a change. Change from this world's bad impression for us ever since. A poor nation having corrupt and self-centered people. I am here now, the female version of the Juan Matwid, "I am Huwana Tsins! I will bring changes and power to this nation! All of our allies are so much thankful for us because of my Hadas Microchips that are embeded on them who wanted security for themselves!"

The Hadas Microchips are a minute solid degredable polyethylene glycol or silicon chips, an implantable drug delivery system and identification( IDDSI). It is a multi reservoir microchips that was filled with 1ml drugs that are hermetically sealed to avoid degredation and subsequently covered by an anode membrane which can be ablated electrothermally to release the reservoir content and a worldwide personal identification system. It was implanted in each person's glabella.

"Our Dzaba Destroyer Bot are here, my creation ready to serve! This will help us fullfill our destinies, of ruling the whole world!That will bring changes and power to this nation, and even into the whole world! The Dzaba Destroyer is my creation that serves and protects you! This will be the beginning of our destinies fulfillment. I have now declared and give all of you the freedom that you wanted! Enjoy it with all your heart until I told you not! Mine are all this powers and recognition to our Dzaba Destroyer!"

The crowd chants, "praises are to our hero and lord Huwana Tsins! We must obey whatever you want. You are worthy to be praise and worship with all our mind and soul! Let's all worshiped them!" {§jer7'18} 7'18} 7'18}

Meanwhile, Zirr was traversing the air riding his hover super-sonic big-bike that swiftly passes the gigantic cumulus clouds. In the distant horizon, he saw the islets of Hope.

At the far distant is the Pugad Islet that was claimed by Vietnam. This islet in Spratlys are claimed by China, Taiwan, Malaysia, and Brunei because of its rich deposits of crude and gas underneath.

Suddenly a tail of smoke swiftly flies from below while the guy is flying near the territorial-atmosphere of Marie Louise Bank. This is from the rocket-launcher of the Vietnam at Cam Ranh to warns the aircraft passers that will not respond to their call.

Zirr quickly avoided it. The rocket returns and easily detonated through his ammo-powder anti rocket (APAR) weapon that was sprinkled on the path of the incoming ammunition.

This APAR weapon is a designed powder catalyst, that when a nano-particles of it combined with the particles of the metal used. It turns into a mighty acid that viciously reacted on it thru the concentration of its active chemical that causes the deterioration of any metals.

The guy does not spare this act of attacks. "The thing that does not belong to you is not yours. You are not listening on our diplomatic ways in claiming this land. Maybe an enlightened approach was all you need." He landed on one of the camps on an island that the rocket commences.

Through his vander§word, he swiftly used the liquidator's moves. All of the Chinese soldiers are easily disappears like smog and their spirits are freed from the dark power that covers them. Zirr decided to leave and dark clouds of smoke covers the land.