*VANDERSWORD THE ANSWER PART III (fin)

In the office of the Secret Octagon Laboratory. JamieJoy presented her work to the Director, the critical-mind Dzaba Legion.Together with the other Specialists who made their projects are all present.

"Now, we have decided. And the final designs that will fit to the proposed performance of the Phivolts Defender. It is our robot's name. We agreed the works of CS Zirr Pusa and Vander Divino, they named it Headfighter Ship. CS Miss JamieJoy Divinagracia, her Robo-Transformer Ship and finally, the work of CS Sharlot Padoga and Ixiah Singson, the Pre-Deconstruction Ship or Predecons!"announces Dzaba in front of the Computer Specialists with a wide smile registered on his face.

Many Specialists have made their project but only three designs passed the taste of the Critical -Mind Dzaba Legion. This three Ships got the specification standard that are suited to the proposed performance plan of the Bot.They congratulate the five CS for the approved works they have done. It was a highest recognition to anyone if their work been acknowledge by the Critical-Mind . In their history, its seldom to be instantly approved by the Critical-Mind after a hundred rejections. "So! I warmly congratulate the five CS for their work well-done!"

The Specialists applause.

"Now, we have our designs! This is the time that signal the commencement of construction of our soon to be hero! The Phivolts Defender initiated by the Critical-Mind! I know that we can do it in a short possible time? ! Because, our country and the world are waiting! They are in chaos and eagerly waited for their hero to come! This will be through your hands Specialists, this will come to realize! Can we do this!?"

"Sir yes Sir!"

"I can't hear you!.."

"Sir yes Sir!"

"Is this all you've got?! Your answers are enough only to hear your butt! We are on the verge of world's chaos! We know war! Strife! Violence! We know Asia, Africa, South America, Central America, Ireland, the Middle East, North America and as well as Europe! The population explosion is a worldwide threat to us, human existence, crime, violence, sickness, disease, inequality, poverty, filth, squalor, degeneration, suffering -this infest all nations! We are here to begin wipes that out in our country so that the whole world will see! We will make our nation their idol. This will become the legion of genius! Can we do this?!"

"Sir yes Sir!"

"And the critical mind of all will be known..."Dzaba whispers and smiled.

"You heard that Bro? The Legion?.." smugs Vander. His eyes wide open.

"Ha ha, maybe he wanted to say Le-chon not legion Bro. We really need that now actually, I'm getting hungry..."says Ixiah.They smiled.

More than a hundred Specialists are in collaboration to program the design in the computer.

"Now you see Bro, I am correct in my premonition. Dzaba was mesmerized on your design of the Headfighter, "says Zirr to his friend. While Vander is looking somebody in the midst of the Specialists.

"Hey Bro! The nerves of your neck are showing looking for someone over the rainbow?!"

"I am looking for Miss Jamie..."

"JamieJoy again?

"For your info Bro, she's one of our co-designer for the Phivolts as well as Sharlot Padoga and Ixiah Singson. You know them already?"he is starting to get irritated.

"Aw sorry Bro. Yea, I don't know this Sharlot and Ixiah. How do we plan now and picture the form of this Bot if we even don't know each other!"

"That's what im saying Bro, see?..You're always making conclusions that are nonsense. I'm just holding myself to spank you! Can't you see this big fist? This might be found on your forehead you'll see!.."