*VANDERSWORD 'BEFORE' THE BEGINNING- Part IX (fin)

Before, there was a pure and breathing brightest of light freely moving nowhere. At the very far end of the highest heaven is the highest throne the only Almighty God-Creator that was illuminated by a most shining of purest light are seated. This is the highest heaven, the Ciello Celestial Trinidad. The purest of powers are exuberantly moving.

AMA RA( the Almighty God-Creator), he is at the pyramid light that shines in splendor. He creates the two brightest of words instantaneously in fiat in a ball-like of lights. These two ball-like lights are the holy words named Bright and Brave. The Creator made them in a silhouette of shape only to Bright that was also known as AMA RA. [§john 1: 1-4] "Same as my self, I will create this spirit being same as me. Through you are created all that was in heaven and under it, seen and unseen. [§col 1: 15-16]. You will be u aei ies aei ei o ei os ei (who exists as son forever and ever, you are what you are, you are who you are) the word Bright. Let thy mind in you"[§phil 2:2]

The other created word still an aura, the word Brave. "You will remain as is not until the right time is done. You two will do what I want to," and turn to Ama Bright, " Create, AMA Bright a shape like us! And Brave, a perfect one, wait 'til thy time be done that will be to happen! [§ezek 28: 15]. This time on, you will stay beside thy throne. You will rule this heaven Permanidad!"[§gen 1: 2]

After he utters it, the heaven Permanidad was created [§gen 1: 3]. This was the throne of the two brightest spirit beings that was surrounded by the bright auras freely moving along. A surge of power suddenly collects the floating auras into a place. AMA Bright (RE) raises his left hand, suddenly at an eye-blink, the auras got their forms. Here, the creations that own a bright forms or spirit beings are created, but they don't have a shape yet. [§john 5: 17]

That was witnessed by Brave. He tried to create but to no avail because even his own form he can't do.

"This time on, all of you, thy highest archangels, this will be your destinies, M'k'ehl, you will be thy leading warrior; R'F'aehl, your's having the word guidance and redeemer [§Tobit 12: 15]; G'B'R'Ehl, you are the Agelos and leading angel. Work closely together to minister the sensitive, guides conception, adoption, pregnancies, birth and the raising of wards, mentors responsible and loving adults who wish to help the young. Helps earthly messenger teachers, counselors, writers, artists, actors, acts as heavenly agent and manager who motivates and polish skills; Ur'ehl, keep thy wisdom, you rule thy mental plane, thy thoughts and ideas, creativity, insights, judgement, magic, alchemy, astrology, universal consciousness, divine order, thy distribution of power, thy cosmic universal flow and the Earth's environmental link to the spiritual realms. Show them on how to find thy inner power through a process that helps individual shift in consciousness, therefore accelerate thy entire kingdom's shift into higher realms. Show them on how to heal aspects of life turning disappointments into victories. Find blessing in adversity and release the painful burdens and memories of thy past through the application of unconditional forgiveness. Your flaming §word for purifying mental and emotional understanding and transmute lower vibrational energies into enlightened spiritual understanding; S'eahl'tehl, take care the faith and honor, carry this incenser as a symbol of prayer and offering of the divine scarifies of the mass [§apoc 8: 3-4]. Your purity transforms the love that they give to Thee, thy prayer, joy serves on a violet ray of forgiveness, freedom, mercy, and justice; J'D'Ehl, carries thy flaming crown of salvation as a symbol of God's mercy and a crown of victory of grace which awaits the saints in the next life. Gives encouragement, wisdom, and strength to those who work to glorify Thee especially to those in positions of power and leadership who want to honor Thee while carrying out thy responsibilities. Take this whip as a responsibility of power. and B'R'K'Aehl, you are the lead guardian of angels who work more closely to thy creations. Helps thy attitudes from expecting the worst to expecting the best, a good fortune you bring. Assist them to open thy heart to receive the gifts of abundance. Helps them to keep a positive outlook, swiftly retrieve thy sense of perspective, thy horizon widens and thy perceptual limitations recede and allow to be generous and keep thy blessings. These all, will be, through thy will.!" proclaims AMA RA.