VANDERSWORD THE PLEDGE- PART IV (fin)

"Don't worry my love. I understand. .." deep in Vander's mind, he had a doubt on Zemun's presence.

Next day, JamieJoy was carrying a box, it is the vetre felix belt inside. "Guys, I will give you this, it is the vetre felix." JamieJoy throws the belts to her companions.

"Oh what a nice belt!" Zirr exclaimed and easily tuck it in his waist. "He he this will minimize my belly fats."

"If I'm not mistaken, it is the gift of your suitor? Am I right Jam?"

"Heh shut up, Iron-rock! Somebody's might hear you shhh!"

"So sorry, Lot I didn't meant something. ..is Jamie had a suitor?"

"You did not notice that our Bro Vander has something to tell us? Guys com'mon!.." Zirr calls the attention of is companions and presented Vander in front.

"Yeah Jamie and I are together now.." he hugs the girl. "And I wanna grow old with her I swear guys..."

The girl blush," and I will squeeze his neck like this if he will not grow old with me guys" she smiles and lovingly tilt her head to the guy. Everyone laugh.

Meanwhile, an incidence happen and it was monitor by the scanner satellite of the Base Phivolts Defender located in the Shoe Island. It is an island in the middle of Carigara Bay in Leyte Peninsula that is adjacent to Cabucgayan Bay in Biliran Island.

" It is an attack of the Isin Striking Terrorists in the seas near Basilan was detected. This group was known supported by the Deadly International Terrorist. The main culprit of the unending attacks to some parts of Mindanao and in some other countries!"the voice-over they heard inside their ships.

After the detection of the Base, the cruisers are all responded. They did not waste any second. Through their Bio-teleport watch, in a blink, they are all in their respective ships.Zirr and Vander are piloting the Headfighter ship, JamieJoy on her Robo-Transformer Ship, Sharlot and Ixiah are on their Predecons Ship. Their ships swiftly traverse in the sky with their mission in mind.

Meanwhile, there are four ships already captured by the IST Group. These was a big cargo vessel that transport oil from Brunei, a fishing boat from the Philippines, a commercial vessel and a navy patrol from Basilan that got sunk.

"Attention IST! You are under arrest! This is the Phivolts Defender! We repeat, you are under arrest! The PD will attack you if you will resist! " a voice croaks from the Headfighter. The silence was disturb, a rascal fire from the terrorists shocks the Headfighter. In a split of second, the ship maneuver to safety.

"Attacks! Activating mechanism! We're on attack! Polarize now!" It was the activating command for the engagement of the three ships of the robot."Polarizer activate!" Zirr shouts.

"Execute lock-up!" Commands Vander.It was the only command JamieJoy and Sharlot waited to execute the lock-up."Headfighter lock-up, now!" Vander and Zirr chorus.

"Robo-Transformed!" JamieJoy push the activating button to execute transformation.

"Pre-deconstruct now!" Sharlot commands and Ixiah assists by their ship deconstruction.

The Headfighter becomes the head.The Robo-Transformer makes the torso and the Predecons assembles the lower torso.The three parts of the robot assemble into one. The five cruisers are on their respective seats. In the blink of an eye, the PD swiftly darts -off in the air. It takes an attack position immediately.

The IST did not show any sign of retreat. Their leader Iyatollah Ruhollah charge the robot with their strong ammunition.The robot did not get any devastation because of its super bullet proof metal. It counter the attack of its nemesis.