One ( Taejin )

Creator: Purry Tae

TaeJin ~
I'm going in with a unusual one ~! Its a long one tehee ~

"Seokjin,over here!" A young lad called Seokjin with a low scream to not attract attention of the other passer by's. Wearing a thick,dark blue robe,Seokjin knew already who it was. "Tae - oh hey!" The older man almost slipped off at his words as he runs towards the young lad and hugs him. They walkedthrough the forest,towards his house with arms linked with each other. A small smile gracing their faces. When they were inside,the young lad,named Taehyung removed his robe and hugged Seokjin tightly,jumping on him with a smile. "I missed you so much,hyung! The palace is so strict and it's really hard to sneak out! It was horrible -" Hearing Taehyung rant again,Seokjin shook his head with a smile. He missed the younger one so much. So much that he diverts his attention to his work as a blacksmith. "Well, you're a prince,Taehyung." Seokjin smiled,watching Taehyung's grin fall. "You're a prince. A queen rather. You're destined to be married to someone who isn't a - " he stopped before looking at his clothes,shaking his head with a bitter smile. "A mere blacksmit."

Seeing his lovers eyes swell up with unshed tears,Taehyung walked up to his front and cupped Seokjin's cheeks. Pulling him for a passionate kiss that pours both of their emotion out. Longing,lust .. love. They let their hands travel all over each other's body. Touching every part as if they're remembering every detail and burning it in their minds. As they continue to sip on each others tongue,Seokjin removes the prince's clothes that were made with silk while the you ger one removes his charcoal stained shirt that we're a little wet because of the snow. Taehyung pulled away slightly to catch his breath,drinking in Seokjin's naked chest and broad shoulders that were kissed by the candlelight of the room. He can't help but break into a grin,he leans in once again and whispers to Seokjin's lips. "I don't care if you're a blacksmith,hyung. I don't care if you're just a butcher,a farmer or maybe even a murderer .. " he trails off,looking at Seokjin's eyes before continuing "I don't care .. All I know is that I love you. I love you so much that I'm willing to defy them and throw my crown away." With that he let Seokjin pull him and plop him down the bed. The bed isn't made out of sheep's wool and fine cotton,yet its the most comfortable bed he has ever laid to. As it is covered in Seokjin's scent. The older man crawled up to him and pecks his lips several times before trailing kisses down to his chest. He groans and tries to keep his voice down,but when Seokjin put a nipple between his thumb and forefinger he lets out a mewl. A mewl that made Seokjin harder in his loose pants. Taehyung gasps at the feeling of Seokjin playing with his nipples that were also now being played with Seokjin's tongue. Taehyjng laid there and lets his hyung continue his ministrations,letting him leave marks every part of the younger one's body.

Knowing that both of them are now worked up,Seokjin removed his pants alongside Taehyung who removed his own as he cannot wait any longer. Taehyung drools at Seokjin's length,reminiscing the feeling of it inside of him. Seokjin tugged his member a bit,before spreading Taehyung's legs apart. He looks at the hole clenching on nothing first before he positioned his dick. "Are you ready now,my little prince?" Seokjin asked making Taehyung mewl at the nickname and at his hyung's bulbous head poking at his entrance. With that,Seokjin pushes in. He growled and groans with how tight Taehyung is and how warms he is inside. Taehyung only whimpered,as he feels the delicious stretch and the feeling of being full. A drool trickled down his chin as Seokjin slowly moved in and out the tight heat. "Hyung please ~ go faster! Please .. Fvck me harder ~" an impatient Taehyung let out. Hearing the prince curse,he quickens his pace. Ramming into Taehyung like a beast,making the bed creak. The younger one moaned and moaned loudly together with the sounds of skin slapping. "I - I can't hold it in any longer Tae - ah shit!" Seokjin cussed and groaned. "P -please hyung! Come inside me ~!" Taehyung said with a moan in the end,as he pull Seokjin through a heated kiss. They both moaned at the kiss when Seokjin exploded his seed inside Taehyung,as Taehyung exploded his at both their chest and tummies. They both pant with a smile,relishing the feeling of each other in each other's arms. With a smile,Seokjin scooped the younger and snuggles closer. Taehyung just let out a contented sigh as he touches the ring that were made for him by Seokjin.

Before the couple let sleep and tiredness take over them,a loud knock was heard. Making them both look at the door. Seokjin covered Taehyung with a blanket when the door was busted and knights came in. The knights immediately went for Seokjin,cuffing his hand behind his back. He quickly struggles as he watches Taehyung being pulled out the covers by some knights,and covering him with a robe though with force. They also grabbed him by the arms and tries to pull him out of the house. "Seokjin - SEOKJIN HYUNG! NO! LET ME GO! I ORDER YOU TO LET ME GO!" Taehyung struggled as he watch Jin being punched and kicked by the knights that were once cuffing him. The knights that were holding him are not listening to him,just watching his lover being beaten up. Tears starts flowing out of Taehyung's eyes. He continues screaming "stop" before he heard footsteps coming inside the small cabin. All knights stopped and stood straight before bowing. Taehyung looked at the intruder before he gasps,lips quivering with sadness and nervousness as he looks at the person in front of him.

There he was. The king. The prince that he was married to forcefully. King Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook looked at his side with a smirk,slowly walking towards him. When he reached Taehyung that were still being held by the knights and is looking down,he tsked and cupped Taehyung's face harshly before speaking. "You still haven't followed me I see .." He looked at Seokjin disgustingly before speaking again " this? This piece of good for nothing shit is the one you love?!" He spat at Taehyung's face with rage as he continues " I am the one that you're married to - I am the one who is allowed to touch and love and mark you! Not this filthy creature whom you called as a lover! " He slapped Taehyung that made the boy cry with agony and pain. Seokjin coughed blood and mumbles "no" repeatedly,crawling towards their place,still trying to save Taehyung by the hands of the King. The king looked at him and smirked menacingly. "You're weak. You can't even protect him and you call yourself his lover? He is mine! He is mine eversince! " Jungkook screamed again as he kicked Seokjin on the floor repeatedly. Taehyung cried and plead at Jungkook to stop beating up his true love as he trashes around,hoping to break free.

"We're done here. Men,hold my wife and take him to my carriage." Jungkook spoke with authority as the knights tries to get Taehyung inside the carriage. Seeing his lover weak,hurt and in pain alone on the floor made his heart clench that he can't breathe anymore. He saw Seokjin giving him a one last smile and mouthing a "I love you forever,Taehyung" before the carriage was closed. Taehyung can helped it but burry his face in his hands while crying and blaming himself as the carriage drew far away from him and Seokjin's so called "home"

Oh,how we thought love has always a good ending like those on fairytales.

Behind the castle walls are someone who is caged and entrapped. Longing for someone that they are willing to take a risk. Who accepts them,who let them be free. Someone to be called "home"