Nine ( Jimin )

- its actually in my tl but I'll leave it here too.

[A Bad Night 🥀 ; B x G]

"You god damn whore.'' He growled angrily and shoved me up against the wall, his arms grabbing a hold on my legs to wrap them around his waist, just above the elastic band of his pyjama pants. When he knew I was steadily placed between the wall and him, he pushed his tongue into my mouth. Even if I had tried to block his tongue out by keeping my lips shut, he would have found a way to get inside. But, I wouldn't have protested at all because he made me incredibly horny and his dominance was getting better and better. I knew I was going to have sex with my fucking neighbour.

Jimin walked with me hanging around his neck towards the music system to turn the music down, so we could talk more easily without having to lose our voices due to screaming. Then, he walked with me upstairs, like he already knew where my bedroom was. Though, it wasn't really hard to find anyway because of the posters glued to the door with tape. He knew what he was doing.

''I will make you obey me next time, baby. Trust me on that.'' Jimin growled and entered my room before slamming the door shut and turning the key. He pulled the key out of the keyhole when he had locked the door and lowered it into his pocket, so he knew that I couldn't escape from him that easily. Not that I was planning to run away now that he had got me so worked up.

''I will fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk for weeks.'' He snarled and threw me on the bed carelessly, that made me squeal. I never saw that one coming. Though, my body ended up on the soft mattress so nothing happened to me nor him. Jimin smirked and slowly walked to me while removing his shirt, leaving his chest bare and abs on display. He looked fucking hot like that with his muscles clenching in excitement and his black shiny hair literally one big mess.

''Let me tear those clothes off your body, baby. I want to have you naked underneath me when I make you scream so hard.'' He growled and tore my tank top in two, completely demolishing it like a predator would attack its prey. I moaned and he basically moaned my name in response before he continued to pull off my bra, leaving it somewhere in the corner of my room. Next were my hot-pants and panties that he pulled off, leaving me completely bare for him to see while he still had his pants on.

''Look at you. So fucking ready for daddy.'' He moaned and spread my legs with both hands by pushing them apart, giving him a perfect view of my wet cunt. I was dripping, literally dripping for him and it was visible because I could feel it running down my inner thighs, so he must have seen it too. Jimin licked his lips before he pushed two fingers in, finger fucking me as soon as he could. I moaned his name, what got him hardening in his underwear. A tent was slowly forming in his pyjama pants.

''More.'' I panted and he cocked one eyebrow while smirking widely, knowing that he got me begging for him soon after his touch. When I began to fuck myself back onto his fingers for more pleasure, he chuckled and stopped my actions by pushing me down on the mattress again. The pleasure slowly faded away when he stopped moving his fingers.

"Begging already? Baby, I've just started fingering your pussy and you're already in for more." Jimin chuckled to himself and shook his head softly, like he didn't believed that I was so responsive to his touch like this. But, I couldn't help it. His touch was so fucking good that my body began to crave for more, for more pleasure, for more touching.

''Shall I spoil my little girl?'' He asked himself out loud and I nodded my head eagerly, what made him quietly laugh. But after all, he seemed to really give me what I wanted and started to finger my dripping pussy again, juices running over his fingers while he rubbed them shamelessly over my soft walls. I needed his manhood inside of me, filling me up, fucking me raw. I didn't care anymore about the fact that we basically were about to rip each other's hair out at the beginning, I just needed to fuck myself senseless on his rock hard cock.