Six ( YoonMin )

[R + 1 8 ; Y O O N M I N]
"Ah shut up!" Yoongi shouted which made Jimin stopped from singing. "Your voice keeps on cracking and it's fucking annoying." The older male hissed and glared at Jimin who's now pouting.
Jimin is currently exercising his vocal chords for his Suga hyung's mixtape with him but his voice keeps on cracking, thanks for the sweets he ate with Taehyung last night.
"I don't think this will work. I'll just ask Jungkook to take your place." Yoongi sighed and stood up but Jimin grabbed his wrist, pulling him to sit again. "Nooo! We still have few hours! My voice will get better after a while. I just have to keep vocalizing." Jimin pouted once again and looked at the older guy.
Yoongi was silent, thinking of way to help Jimin. Maybe he can edit again the mixtape to lower notes? He really wanted to do thid.mixtape with Jimin and hearing his voice crack makes him disappointedㅡ and annoyed.
"I have an idea." Yoongi smirked and stood up again. "Follow me." He said and walked towards the kitchen. Jimin silently followed him, clueless about how his hyung can help him. Yoongi grabbed a can of whipped cream from the fridge, shaking it as he walks toward the younger guy.
"Hyung that's another sweet. How will that help me?" Jimin was about to sit on the counter but Yoongi quickly pushed him there, his back leaning on the cold marble while his hands were pinned above his head.
"Who told you that you'll be the one who'll eat this? He smirked and pushes Jimin more, pressing his body against him. Yoongi doesn't worry about Jimin getting hurt with their position since he's flexible.
Yoongi leaned down and presses his lips against Jimin's, kissing him softly. The younger was shocked with his hyung's sudden action. Yoongi moved his lips swiftly, causing Jimin to give up easily and kissed him back. Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck, slightly gripping on some strands of hair as he starts feeling hot.
Jimin's mouth went agaped as he felt Yoongi's lips on his neck, trailing wet kisses on it. He lets out a husky moan the moment Yoongi bite him and sucked it lightly which left a bright red mark on his skin.
Yoongi heaves out a sigh against his neck, causing Jimin to shiver with his breath. "Your voice is worst. But we'll work on that." He said and grabbed the can beside his prey, shaking it before spraying some on Jimin's collarbone. He leaned down once more and starts licking the cream while his hand starts caressing Jimin's growing bulge against the fabric.
"Hyung.." Jimin moaned but his voice cracked again. Yoongi pulled off and smirked, licking the cream on his lips which made Jimin got turned on more. Jimin was about to speak but he suddenly pulled down the younger's short, making his cock sprang out. Jimin felt the cold breeze against his cock but suddenly replaced by warmth due to Yoongi's hand already wrapped around his shaft. The older male starts pumping him slowly, making Jimin feel sexually frustrated. He tilted his head up, mouth agape because of the pleasure Yoongi's giving him.
Yoongi spread his legs wide. He smirked at the sight infront of himㅡ a little boy who's legs are widely apart and eyes closed, anticipating another wave of pleasure from him. Yoongi sprayed the cold cream on Jimin's tip, causing the boy to shiver and bite his lips, a sexier sight for Yoongi. He leaned his head down infront of Jimin's cock. With his tongue stuck out, he poked Jimin's tip, licking the cream around it, purposely pressing his tongue harder on his pre-cummed slit.
Jimin moaned a bit louder. His fists were clenched tightly as he felt his hyung sucking his tip hungrily, pumping his shaft hard. Jimin became a moaning mess. So this is what his tongue technology means, he thought.
Yoongi went lower, engulfing his whole length. Jimin's hand automatically gripped on Yoongi's hair, pushing him deeper which made him gag. Yoongi hollowed his cheeks and starts giving him a nice blow.
Jimin was about to cum due to too much pleasure but Yoongi quickly pulled off and stripped down his pants.
"Now let's go to the real vocalization." He said and licked his lips, crawling up to the counter, in between Jimin's legs. He held his shaft and poked his tip against Jimin's asshole.
"Wait!" Jimin stopped him and pouted. "It will hurt without lube." He added. Yoongi chuckled lowly which made Jimin want him more.
The older guy grabbed the whipped cream and coated his shaft with it. He pulled Jimin closer and rammed his cock without any hesitations. Jimin lets out a high pitched groan, biting his lips hard as he felt his inside were going to rip if Yoongi will move at any moment.
"Ah.. Fuck Jimin." Yoongi groaned and gripped on Jimin's waist. He starts thrusting wildly, watching his cock go in and out on Jimin's little hole.
Jimin was completely taken up with his sexual desires, making him wrap his hand on his shaft, pumping it in sync with Yoongi's thrusts. Moans and lewd sounds start to fill up the kitchen as Yoongi rammed himself deeper inside Jimin. The older guy hit a sensitive spot, which causing Jimin to moan more. "Y-yoongi.."
Yoongi got more turned on upon hearing his dongsaeng moan his name, making him thrust harder and deeper. Jimin continuously moaned and groan without even noticing that his voice is already in it's normal state.
"I'm nearㅡ fuck." Yoongi hissed and hover on top of Jimin. He captured his lips and shared an open-mouthed kiss with him.
Yoongi made a last powerful thrust before shooting his seeds inside Jimin. Jimin cummed after him, spilling his own load on his hyung's stomach.
The smaller guy sat up as soon as Yoongi got off on top of him. Catching his breathe, he smiled widely. "I think my voice is okay now hyung!" Yoongi smirked and about to answer him but someone out of nowhere spake,
"Hyung, help me vocalize too." Taehyung, who was leaning on the door, pouted and looked down on his hard onㅡ a clear evidence that he was watching them since from the start.