Six point two ( TaeGi )

Part Two

-Taehyung's Chocolate-

"I told you already Taehyung, no. Just no." Yoongi sighed. Taehyung has been bugging his hyung for days since he saw him and Jimin fucking in the kitchen. He heard every moan that came out from Jimin and heck, that's the sound of being pleasured so muchㅡ which is the thing he wants.

"Please, please, please?" He said and gripped on Yoongi's sleeve, looking at him and whining like a baby. "No, Taehyung. I still have things to do. Plus, I'm not turned on right now." Yoongi said as he sat down on his swivel chair in front of his desktop.

"Will you fuck me if you're turned on?" Taehyung asked the older guy. "Still no." Yoongi said.

Taehyung sighed and sat on his hyung's bed, pouting hard as he watch him working on his compositions. He purses his lips upon seeing Yoongi's fingers tapping the table, imagining how his fingers will work inside him.

"Hyuuung~" Taehyung whined once again as he felt himself getting hard inside his pants. He takes out a small bar of chocolate from his pocket. Taehyung was about to peel off the wrap but Yoongi hissed at him, shooting a deadly glare which made him shiver in fear and ran out the older guy's room.
--
"Tae, where are the others?" Yoongi groaned as he walk out of his room lazily. Taehyung, who was sitting on the couch and fidgeting his phone looked up at him. "Hyung what's wrong? You look drunk." he said. Yoongi sat down beside him and groaned for the second time.

"I don't know.. I feel hot. So fucking hot." Yoongi replied and bite his lips.
"Aww. Are you sick, hyung?" Taehyung smirked and moved closer to his hyung, already having a hint of what's going on with Yoongi.
"Ah fuck.." Yoongi sighed heavily as he felt Taehyung's hand roaming around his thighs. "Hyung.." Taehyung mumbled against Yoongi's ear. "How was the chocolate? Or should I say, aphrodisiac?" He asked while wearing his famous smile.

"I fucking knew it." Yoongi hissed and pushed Taehyung down on the couch, pinning both of his hands above his head. Taehyung giggled as he saw his hyung completely taken by the drug.

"Let's make this quick for you daddy. You look sooo needy right now." Taehyung chuckled lowly and snaked his hands on his shorts, quickly pulling the waistband down to his knees. Yoongi was hard as fuck, thanks to the chocolate and Taehyung's sexiness.
"Ugh. Fuck you." Yoongi groaned as he felt his cock been freed. "We'll go to that part hyung." He smiled and leaned down. Holding Yoongi's shaft, Taehyung starts licking and sucking his tip, causing his hyung to groan huskily.

Yoongi gripped Taehyung's hair and was about to push him lower but Taehyung stopped and pulled off, making Yoongi frown.

Taehyung stood up and took off his pants, making his cock sprang out in front of his hyung. He crawled up at Yoongi and smirked. "I'll ride you~" he said and placed his palm infront of his lips, spitting on it and pumped Yoongi's shaft, lubing it.

"Just fucking ride me.." Yoongi sighed in frustration and shut his eyes. Taehyung eagerly moved himself down, making Yoongi enter.
"Aah hyung.. You're so good.." Taehyung bite his lower lips the moment he felt Yoongi's shaft around his walls. Yoongi on the other hand, was feeling so fucking frustrated. He held onto the younger one's hips and starts to move in a fast pace. Taehyung was shocked with how Yoongi thrust. He fell down on top of him, burying his face againsts Yoongi's neck and starts groaning and breathing heavily.

"I.. If I know you're this tight, I already fucked you just right after Jimin.. Shit." Yoongi gritted his teeth and gripped onto Taehyung's ass, squeezing and spreading them widely.

Taehyung sat up straight, making Yoongi stop. He grabbed the older male's hand and wrapped it around his shaft, making him pump him as he starts riding him with the same manner.

"A-aah hyung cum inside me.." Taehyung moaned and tilted up his head as he continue riding Yoongi.

"I'm near.." Yoongi said as his hips moved again and sync his thrusts with Taehyung's movements. After a few hard thrusts, Yoongi shot his loads inside Taehyung. The younger one, on the other hand, spilled also his own load and directly spurted on Yoongi's lips. Yoongi glared at him as he tasted Taehyung's cum.

"Is this your another drug for me?"
"Maybe?"