Seven ( RM )

| Twincest: Masterchef |

I just got home from work then I smelled something good at the kitchen. I gulped from what I saw. I saw Joon practising for a new dish. I got hungry for food and you know- for him. I saw him peeling the onions and I imagined myself being undressed by him. Shit- my cheeks are red! Stop it Nami! "Oh, you're home already." he said as he wiped his hands on the apron. "Yes dadd- I mean chef. I'm home, chef Kim." I replied and laughed awkwardly.

"So, what is my chef cooking?" I asked as I sat on the empty kitchen counter. "Honey glazed meat, my lady." he answered. God damnit, you're making me more hungry for you than the food you're cooking! "Heol~" was all that I could say because I am so distracted with the name of the food. "How was work?" he asked. "Pretty tiring as usual." I replied and I took of my ID and threw it somewhere.

"Can you please wash the carrots for me?" he asked while he was searching the other ingredients inside the fridge. "Oh, sure." I replied then I went down and took the carrots. I opened the faucet and carefully washed the carrots. "That's not how you wash them." he said, making me jump slightly. "Y-yah you scared me!" I said and he chuckled. "Mianhae." he replied then he held my hands and helped me wash the carrots.

I was shocked a bit but I was more shocked when I saw what we're were doing on the carrot. WE'RE JERKING A CARROT! FOR FUCK SAKE WHEN DID WASHING CARROTS BECAME THIS WAY?! IS THIS HOW YOU WASH CARROTS?! "I think that's okay." he said. WELL YOU REALLY THINK IT'S OKAY BECAUSE YOU'RE JERKING THE CARROT! "A-ah, n-ne..." I replied then he told me to peel the carrots and so I did. I glanced at him and he was doing the glaze.

The way the glaze was slowly flowing down on his finger and he licked it made me bite my lower lip. SHIT HE CAUGHT ME LOOKING AT HIM! "Wae? Gwaenchanayo?" he asked then I gulped nervously. "N-ne, I was just wondering what you were making." I replied. DID MY EXCUSE PASSED? "Oh this- it's the glaze, want to taste it?" he asked. AM I HEARING THINGS OR HE EXACTLY SAID TO TASTE HIS GLA- I MEAN THE FOOD'S GLAZE?!

"Sure." I agreed and he approached me then dipped his two fingers on the glaze and reached it out to me. DON'T TELL ME YOU WANT ME TO- "Here, taste it." OH MY GOD WHAT?! "E-eh?" was all that I could say after what he said. DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO TASTE IT RIGHT THERE? I CAN USE A SPOON OR SOMETHING THIS IS TOO MUCH JOON, WHAT THE FUCK?! Then he reached it out to me.

"W-we can use a spoon." I said. I don't want to lick that glaze from your fingers. Then my eyes widened as he wiped his fingers on my lower lip, making me lick it. My tongue accidentally touched his fingers, he kept on rubbing his fingers on my lower lip then I held his hand to stop him from moving. I licked his fingers, tasting the sweet honey glaze and he inserted his fingers inside my mouth, thrusting it in and out.

I can feel myself getting damp down there, god damn it Joon. My cheeks started to feel hot from what we're doing. A few minutes later, he pulled out his fingers and smirked. "I'll take the meat out." WAIT- WHAT? WHICH MEAT HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT AM I HEARING? "E-Eh?" was all that I could from everything I heard then he went to get the meat from the fridge. He took it out from it's packaging and washed it.

"Help me slice it." he said and I went to him and helped him slice the meat. While slicing the meat, I can feel his presence behind me and I can feel something ha- I stopped slicing as I felt something hard behind me. "Wae?" he whisped on my ear making me gasp with a very small voice. "N-nothing." I replied then I continued slicing the meat.

"D-done." I said and he took the oven tray and placed the meat and carrots on it. He put it inside the oven and turned the knob to 45 minutes. "A good 45 minutes will do." he said and he closed the oven. He looked at me with dark eyes. Don't tell me- "You've been making me horny today, baby girl." he said as he walked towards me.

I walked backwards until I reached an empty counter. SHIT! He is now standing infront of me! He kissed me deeply and carried me to sit on the counter. His hands roamed on my back down to my ass, groping it hard. He ripped my shirt open and groped my breasts, making me bite his lower lip. He unclasped my bra and slowly laid me down to the counter.

He kissed and bit my neck, leaving marks all over. His kisses went down to my chest and he sucked my nipple while pinching the other. He bit and flicked his tongue on my nipple, making me moan. Not long ago when he went to do the same thing to my other nipple. He pulled my skirt off together with my undies, revealing a wet flesh infront of him.

He glanced at a bowl and I looked at it as well. That's the glaze, oh shit- don't tell me he's going to- "Let me devour you." he said then he took the bowl and poured the glaze all over my chest down to my flesh. He set the bowl aside and started eating me out. The kitchen is full of my moans, hoping not to disturb our neighbors.

He slowly spread my legs and the glazed dripped down. He ran his tongue on my slit, doing it back and forth. I arched my back in pleasure and began to flick his tongue on my clit, making me moan harder. He suddenly inserted his fingers inside, thrusting hard and deep. This is too much, I'm going crazy. "I-I'm cumming J-Joon!" I yelled and he kept on thrusting his fingers even more. "Cum for daddy, baby girl." he said and I came on his fingers.

He took his apron off and his clothes as well. "Get down, baby girl. It's your turn." he said and he poured glazed on his hard and fully grown member. I slowly jerked his member, making him groan. A few minutes later, I licked his hip and flicked my tongue. "Ahhh, fuck baby girl. That's so good." he said. I sucked his whole length and he started to fuck my mouth. He's moaning hard and he's breathing heavily. "Damn baby girl, your mouth is so good." he said and he pulled out then he helped me to stand.

As I stood up, he pushed me to the counter, making me bend and he inserted his member without hesitation. I screamed loudly as his throbbing member went inside me. He thrusted slowly yet deep and he slapped my ass really hard. I moaned in pain and pleasure. He bit and sucked my skin, leaving marks all over while fucking me hard. He began to go fast and the kitchen is full of our moans and the sound of skin slapping each other.

I moaned louder as he pounced me with all his might. He covered my mouth as he thrusts really hard and fast on me. "F-fuck I'm cumming, baby girl." he said and I can feel my walls are tightening on his member, which making me orgasm. I came and he pulled out then came on my ass as he heard the oven. We were panting hard as we catch our breath. After that, we wore our clothes and enjoyed the dinner we made together.