Five ( Jimin )

Jimin x ??? (Feel free to imagine yourself~)

"Daddy, p-please!" Jimin begs in a whiny voice, hips squirming desperately as he tries to move towards and away those hands at the same time. The man have been edgind him for nearly an hour, one hand around his throbbing cock, the other having two fingers inside him, and Jimin was on the verge of tears, hands tied above his head, completely submissive to the other.
"You've been good. I will let you come now, hm?" The man said in a calm voice, and Jimin moaned, his body moving over the sheets in expectation as he nodded eagerly. With a smirk, the man tightened the loose grip around Jimin's cock, stroking him at a fast pace while his fingers drag directly against his prostate, and Jimin is whimpering, hips bucking up harder than before, and he's so close. He can feel his orgasm building, burning his inner thighs and the pit of his stomach, and he lets out a strangled, whiny warning that he's gonna come, only to have the hand pulled away in the last second, the fingers going still inside him and he nearly shouts, face contorting and body fidgeting as the taller man laughs.
"Aw, I couldn't help it. I love seeing your sad little face." He says in an amused, mocking tone, and Jimin can only whimper in response, being somewhat incoherent at this point. His cock throbbed, painfully hard and swollen, the head turning a light shade of purple.
"P-please, please, just-- Ahh, please! D-daddy, I-- please​, I need!" The words fell from his parted mouth in between his heavy breath, the tears forming on the corner of his eyes finally rolling down his cheeks.
"Color?" The man asked, and Jimin moaned quietly before stuttering out an answer.
"G-green" his voice was low but clear, and the man nodded, bringing his hand back to his painful erection. The tip of the forefinger ran down from the leaking head to the base, making Jimin shudder with a soft cry. It seemed to work to make the man take some pity on him, and his hand was once again wrapped around Jimin's lenght, stroking it at a steady pace while his fingers started to move inside him again.
Jimin moaned loudly, trying his best to keep his hips still, but it was useless, it was so much pleasure, too much. He needed release. "Daddy, let me c-come, please, can't-- take it anymore, please Daddy..."
The man hummed, looking at him, and he looked so calm, Jimin could almost think he wasn't rock hard inside his own pants. "Do you want to come, baby boy?" He asked, to which Jimin nodded eagerly, and the man chuckles darkly. The hand around his cock picked up the pace again, causing an obscene wet noise due to the amount of precum leaking from the little slit on the head. Jimin pulled on the restraints, his whole body tensing up as he was soon extremely close again, but knowing he couldn't come until the taller male said so. "Please! Daddy, please, need to come! Please let me!" He begged, stumbling over the words, desperate at the possibility of being denied again. But this time, a sly grin appeared on the man's lips, and his fingers resumed prodding against his overly sensitive prostate. "You can come, baby. Come on, come for me." And with those words, the so much needed permission, Jimin let his head fall back, eyes squeezing shut as a sequence of high pitched, loud moans left his mouth. The orgasm was building up fast, and he had no time for a warning, his whole body arching off the bed as he came with a loud, long cry. Thick ropes of semen spurted from his cock, landing all over his own defined stomach and chest, one after the other, and it was so intense it felt like it would never end, leaving his legs shaking. The man's hands started to slow down to a stop, while Jimin's moans slowly died, until he was just breathing heavily, mind threatening​ to slip into subspace.
The taller male's hand was covered in cum, and he chuckled, pulling both his hands away, causing Jimin to groan quietly. "How do you say?" The intense, deep voice forced Jimin to open his eyes, smiling weakly as he replied.
"Thank you, daddy" he managed to say, voice hoarse and tired, and the other man smiled with him, leaning down to press a soft peck over his lips.
"That's my good boy."