Ten ( JiKook )

❝ cαrcαss ❞

Jungkook kisses Jimin passionately, sucking Jimin's tounge. He then grabs Jimin's arm to wrap into his nape while kissing. The is going down slowly and stops into Jimin's collar bone. Jungkook sucks it leaving violet mark on it. He caresses Jimin's bare chest and then grabs his manhood and palms it "Do you like it, hyung?" Jungkook grinned. "I bet you want more" and with that he strokes Jimin's length faster. He also strokes his length in the other hand. "Uhh.... shit" he cursed. After that he positioned Jimin's legs on his shoulder and slowly enters Jimin's hole. "Shh.. this will be a little painful but endure it, it will be pleasure soon." A few slow thrust Jungkook gave. "Ugh you're tight...so you're a virgin huh? I never thought that with such a face" he chuckles and then starts to thrust faster "Ugh.... shit.. Park Jimin you are really now in heaven" he said and goes deeper that makes him hit Jimin's prostate. After a few thrust he cummed in Jimin's. Pulling out his hardened dick and wipes it.

He cleaned himself and wears his uniform and pins his name tag

『 Jeon Jungkook || Embalmer 』

After that he took the cover for Jimin's corpse. "Sleep tight, sweetie" and cover's Jimin's corpse. "Hope you having fun in heaven"