Chapter 2 - Movies And Cuddles

Pea's POV

I looked nervously at the floor as Sunny was humming a light tune. She turned to face me and asked in curiosity "Pea you okay? You look kind of nervous.." Sunny trailed off. I looked up a little with embarrassment in my eyes. "um...i-i don't have a spare bed.." I said nervously whilst scratching the back of my head with my leaf. Sunny went silent for a little while before responding "why don't we share? It doesn't make a difference does it?". I could tell Sunny was a little nervous too due to her expression.

I sighed in defeat and responded "yeah sure..I'll get the blanket". Sunny then burst in excitement "why don't we watch a movie?!". It's so funny how her mood can change instantly. "Sure that sounds like a great idea!" I said happily and I rushed off to get a blanket. I can't believe I'm sharing with Sunny. She's usually so quiet about these things, I thought as I travelled back to my room with a blanket.

Sunny had already put the disc in the console and plopped herself on the couch. "Why don't we watch wreck it Ralph? It's one of our favourites" she smiled as she gestured me to sit down. "You know me so well" I sighed and sat down next to her, covering us with the blanket. I grabbed the remote and pressed the "Play" button and the movie began to start. It was quite dark outside now so there was no escaping this. I chuckled to myself as Sunny was too focused on the movie to realise.

*Time skip*

Sunny's POV

We were getting towards the end of the movie now and my eyes were starting to get droopy. Pea looked sleepy too. I know it looks like I'm not nervous but I really am. Why do i..want to cuddle him and stuff? No no Sunny, it's just your imagination going bonkers again. As if he would let me cuddle him am I right? So I just decided to continue watching the movie. "Hey sunny?" Pea said as he faced me. I looked up at him "hm? Yeah what?". Why is he so tall from my angle?! Geez am I really that short? "You can lean on me if you like..you look tired" Pea said quietly, almost as a whisper. To be honest with you, I was pretty tired but I decided to act cool about the situation.

"Yeah..thanks"

Pea looked at me with a surprised face but then he sighed in defeat. He lifted one of his leafs and I nudged over until we were close together. I leant gently onto him as he placed a leaf around my shoulder. I snuggled down into the blanket and all i heard  before drifting into a dream was:

"Goodnight, Sunny"

"Mmhm, goodnight Pea"

Third person POV

Pea was still awake and watching the credits of the movie, he looked down to see sunflower sleeping. She was slightly cuddling him and there noses were almost touching. Pea was sleepy and too tired to move her off (he didn't want to anyway). He pressed the "off " button on the remote and the tv went black. The room was pretty dark and pea made himself comfy. He looked up at the ceiling, then at the sleeping flower who was cuddling him. He smiled and closed his eyes. And they both drifted to sleep in each others leafs.

Just in case you didn't know:

Leafs- arms
Petals - hair

Sill third POV

Peashooter had quite a nasty dream. He had a nightmare that Sunny left him for a fire pea and everyone was laughing at him. Sunny was laughing at him too and then said "I'd never love a peashooter like you"

Peashooter sat up shocked causing Sunny to tumble a bit, waking her up. "Hnn? Pea what's wrong?" Sunny asked her eyes still droopy from the sudden awaken.

"Please..please say you won't ever leave me.." Pea struggled to say the words.

"Oh..did you have a nightmare..?" Sunny stated, knowing her pea friend was frightened of something. Sunny then hugged Pea tightly. "I'll never leave you for anyone else..it's okay I'm here". Pea hugged Sunny back like she was going to fly away any second. They both lied back down onto the sofa. They were hugging each other tightly and Pea's heart was racing. Before you knew it they were both asleep again. Sunny felt safe in Pea's embrace and Pea just loved the feeling of her soft petals.

There is no doubt these two were made for each other.

Omg so much fluff 😄 I loved making his one but my internet is down so if the chapters take long to upload sorrryyy 😢 thanks for reading 😄 - TheWeirdWhale