Chapter 11 - Finale

The sun was setting slightly and the four plants had decided to pack up and head back to the lodge. Misty and Plac wanted to do a celebratory dinner for the new couple. So they decided to all freshen up and look nice for the evening.
Pea was the last person in the lodge so he closed the door behind him, the sun peeking in through the window.
"Right, I'm going to freshen up on the shower, see you all in a bit." Sunny stretched, tired from making sandcastles all afternoon.
Misty then went into her own room to also take a shower.

Pea and Plac sat down for a while on the balcony, talking about the day and thinking of where to set up dinner.

A couple minutes went by and misty opened the back door,
"Don't come into Sunny's for a bit we're getting ready" she winked. And closed the door behind her.

Plac and Pea rolled their eyes and laughed,
"Guess we're not allowed to see our girlfriends for an hour or so" Plac smiled.

"Yeah, I guess" Pea exhaled heavily, taking in the fresh air and listening to the sound of the grasshoppers. The sun setting caused a lovely golden glow to fall on the lodge and grass around them.

Meanwhile, Misty was getting Sunny ready and dressed up.
"I don't see what all the fuss is about Misty, it's just a dinner" she laughed nervously, as Misty blow dried her petals that were wet from the shower.
"Just trust me!! He's going to fall in love all over again when he sees you after I'm finished with you!!" Misty giggled. Putting the blow dryer down.

A couple minutes went by, Misty was putting some mascara on Sunny and a bit of honey perfume to make her smell nice. "There"

Misty took a step back to admire her work.
"Aww look at you, you're beautiful" Misty grinned.
Sunny turned around to look in the mirror and then smiled at herself, wearing a pale blue sparkly off the shoulder dress, she loved it.
"Aww thank you misty!! I love it".

"You're pretty much glowing Sun! And I'm a glowing flower, literally."

They both laughed as misty started getting ready.
Outside Pea and Plac had set up a table on the balcony with the cutlery.
"Uh- what are we going to cook?" Pea asked, giving Plac a puzzled look.

Plac then smirked and pulled out his phone.
"Doooooonnttt worry i got this".

......"This is supposed to be w nice dinner and you're ordering pizza aren't you..?" Pea facepalmed.

"Well I THINK it's a GENUS idea, the girls will love it!!" Plac boasted. Feeling proud of himself.

Misty was finished getting ready, and wore a ruby red dress. Sunny smiled in excitement at the sight of her shining friend.
"You look amazing in that!!"

Misty blushed, "aha thanks! Plac bought it for me.."

Some time had passed and the pizza had arrived. Misty & Sunny left Misty's room to join the Peashooters.
Plac and Pea were placing the pizza on the tables outside when nature called.

"I'll be back in a second Pea, duty calls".
Pea sighed, still sorting out the pizza. Plac zoomed past the girls so fast he didn't notice them, and Misty seized the opportunity.

Misty ushered Sunny to the balcony, where Pea was still organising the food,
"I'll wait here!! Go!!" She whispered, giving Sunny a final gentle shove.

"Hey Pea.." Sunny mumbled. Pea turned around to look at possible one of the most beautiful things he had ever seen in his life. Sunny's dress shined & sparkled against the golden sun setting on her. Her freckles dotted so perfectly along her face, the sun in her hazel eyes making them look like pools of honey.

Pea stared at her, admiring her. He was in shock. Sunny blushed slightly and looked to the floor.
"You know it's rude to stare.." she joked.
Pea cleared his throat, walking towards her.

He looked down into her eyes and fell in love all over again, just like Misty had said he would.

Plac, returning from the bathroom was halted and pulled aside by Misty, whilst the other two had their moment.

"Eh!!— Oh hi Misty- wOah you look nice"
"SHhHHhH they're having a moment!!"

Sunny's petals floated around in the slight breeze, which was just enough to cool down the blazing hot sunset in front of her. The sound of the seagulls in the distance, the grasshoppers everything just felt so..perfect.

"I love you Sunny".
Pea said with no hesitation.

Sunny then pulled him close,

"I love you too."

The sun set around them, looking into the distance.
"So what now?"
Sunny smiled at him.

"It's our choice, we can do whatever we want" Pea said.

"But for now..let's eat this pizza!!"
He laughed.

Important!!

Hi!! Please don't get annoyed at this ending, I left it on a cliffhanger like this so that people could either continue the story in their own way, leave it to their imagination, or be content with the idea of the happy ending.

I'm a student, also working part time.
So I'm not exactly free, and with things becoming increasingly harder, I just don't have the time to write and write and write. I have assignments, clients, classes ect.
Please feel free to do whatever you like with this story I don't mind!!

I hope you all liked it, it's totally fine if you didn't!' Again thank you :)