Chapter two.

Sherlock gazed up at John..

a friend?

Sherlock thought and sat down on his bed the bed springs made a sound as he sat down.
Sherlock cleared his threat and spoke up.

"I-i had a dog, once but he left.. a friend, no.. I've never had one, what's it like John.. I've read books about having friends."

Sherlock said in fascination as looked at John and cocked his head to the left a cheesy sneer on his face.

" you want to be my friend for sympathy?"

Sherlock questioned his voice hinted with Worry, the boy had never had a true friend..

"No... I don't think it's pity."

John smiled.

"You're cool, Sherlock Holmes. Fascinating, that is. None of my 'friends' like classical music, play an instrument, or make me laugh. You can do that. This is new to me. It makes me wonder if that's what having a friend is all about. Can any of your books tell you that?"

John chuckled. Was he... flirting? Dammit if this was flirting he was not doing a very good job. He wasn't sure he wanted to continue either. Everything he said was true, though.

Sherlock let out a small cheerful laugh.

" No, none of them have ever told me that information, it's intriguing!"

Sherlock said with a grin on his face as he chuckled more and held onto his stomach a smile on his face, a true smile. Sherlock felt happy as he smiled and looked out the window looking at the sunset.

" Want me too walk you home?"

Sherlock questioned a grin on his lips and stood up and hid the violin again, Sherlock wasn't taking no as a answer, his parents would of been Home soon and Sherlock wanted to leave soon, as soon as possible.

John sighed.

"Already?"

He was unaware he had said that out loud, but then again he didn't really care.
He took himself off the floor where he sat and followed Sherlock.

"That was fun. We should do it again, maybe for a longer period next time."

He chuckled.

"You're quite a skillful player. Nice work."

They started down the sidewalk and John held himself from talking any further.
He felt like if he spoke another word he would make a fool of himself, and he didn't want that to happen.

Sherlock smiled before walking down and walking by him watching the sunset as he walked with John
Before mumbling to softly for John to hear him.
" I-I like you.. your the nicest human I've ever met.."

a small smile on his face as he hummed.
"You have a phone.. I heard those devices are very interesting!"

Sherlock said grinning..

John chuckled at the word human.
My god.

"Ah, yes."

John took out his phone and gave it to Sherlock.

"There's not much you can do right now, it's password-protected, but-"

As soon as those last words escaped his mouth, Sherlock had unlocked his phone.

"How the hell did you do that?"